Buyer review option

fiverr should make a good instruction about review. some new buyer dont know what is review. and some times when i done a job very well. but buyer give me 4 or 3 star. then when i ask him is there any problem in my service then they said no… all is perfect and we will use you again. then i again ask her why you give me 3/4 star . then he said i thought it is best. then he was modified the review. fiverr know that how much important a review for seller. so they should understand the client about them .

Guest offlinehelpers

There is also a ‘known’ bug on the app where the buyer thinks they’ve left 5 stars for all the criteria, but it ends up as 4.3 or 4.7, so it may not be due to buyers not understanding the system.

There is also a ‘known’ bug on the app where the buyer thinks they’ve left 5 stars for all the criteria, but it ends up as 4.3 or 4.7, so it may not be due to buyers not understanding the system.

when i ask them they said this to me !

Guest offlinehelpers

when i ask them they said this to me !

See - it is known about! :rofl:

Have you pointed it out to CS - it might not help you personally, but it might make them aware that it’s still happening.

i think it should be more update needed

Archived