Buyer`s requests response

Why don’t you share one of your typical responses with us, so we can critique it?

Hello I will design a professional and unique logo that would represent your business, company or brand, I have many years working experience in graphic design. I will provide multiple samples before you order. Please message me. Thanks

Is that too bad?

I have sent 532 requests, I got 4 in return in an interval of about 100 requests

One order per hundred responses doesn’t sound too bad for a new seller. Some sellers on this forum have to send a few hundred responses to get an order.

Hopefully you can improve your average a bit by customising your responses. Buyers do tend to like it when they feel a seller has read their request and has started to think about what can be brought to their project. Everybody likes to feel special, after all.

An easy way to customise responses is to talk about your experience working on projects similar to the buyer’s (e.g. eco logos). Sometimes, it’s possible to talk about what you’d like to achieve by working on the project. If that matches the buyer’s vision, you have a really good chance of landing the job.

One order per hundred responses doesn’t sound too bad for a new seller. Some sellers on this forum have to send a few hundred responses to get an order.

Hopefully you can improve your average a bit by customising your responses. Buyers do tend to like it when they feel a seller has read their request and has started to think about what can be brought to their project. Everybody likes to feel special, after all.

An easy way to customise responses is to talk about your experience working on projects similar to the buyer’s (e.g. eco logos). Sometimes, it’s possible to talk about what you’d like to achieve by working on the project. If that matches the buyer’s vision, you have a really good chance of landing the job.

Thanks, I will definitely put your opinion into consideration

Hello I will design a professional and unique logo that would represent your business, company or brand, I have many years working experience in graphic design. I will provide multiple samples before you order. Please message me. Thanks

Is that too bad?

Sorry but this is not a good offer to buyer request.

You can read buyer request and then offer him according to his request. What you think will be good for his project and then share that information plus how it can be improve and what you think is wrong etc.

Sorry but this is not a good offer to buyer request.

You can read buyer request and then offer him according to his request. What you think will be good for his project and then share that information plus how it can be improve and what you think is wrong etc.

Thanks, I will improve on that too

Archived