Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer said he "REPORT" Me

hello community,
i just wanted to share with you guys that buyer said he will report me just because i refuse to work on second project with him.
i have a very bad experience working with him on first project. He ask me to do only one thing and i did it exactly like he wanted. after first delivery he started to wanted other things new things which he did not tell me first time when he place order. i add 2 and 3 new things which he wanted with same budget but he did not stop. he order for just one thing and then wanted new 5 to 6 things. i did it all to just to complete order.
now today he message me again and want me to do 2nd project for him but i refuse.
than he said me.
(******** )
(I will surely report you )
what should i do now?

Mod Note: Username removed.

2 Likes

Report that buyer message to CS, Open Ticket and share this same message to fiverr CS and they will help you out…
Dont worry about getting reported buyer , you have done nothing wrong buy saying “NO”, you have a right to choose your Buyers !

7 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

You need to remove the buyer’s name from that screenshot. Totally wrong to name and shame.

I suggest you read Fiverr’s TOS and the forum rules.

sorry i did not know about this,
i remove the screen shot.
i did know about this,

You report him for threatening behaviour - it’s very simple.

Even if he does report you, you then tell Fiverr customer support that the only reason he came back for a second order was because he was happy with the first one!

Think about it logically, no buyer will make a second purchase if they were unhappy with the first order. It doesn’t make any sense.

Your buyer is just trying to frighten you. Well done though for refusing him.

8 Likes

For inspiration:

6 Likes

He’s a liar. Block & ignore him.

Report you for what? Refusing to work with him is absolutely legal & your right. :smirk::roll_eyes:

There are many :chestnut: jobs in this world and you just ran into one.

Good luck. :orange_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you for your support.

1 Like