Buyer says he accepted the custom offer, but I am not getting a notification

shakilrafshan

I am a new seller here on Fiverr. Today one buyer messaged me to complete his work which is not related to my gig. so I create a custom offer. He messages me saying he has accepted my offer but I did not get any notification or any order in my email or my dashboard page. What money will I get if I finish the job? why I can’t see that he accept my custom offer?

Hello @shakilrafshan

Brother just check your Orders page if there is no active order. That mean the buyer didn’t accept the order. But every time some one order on Fiverr or accept custom offer then you will get order notification.

Now you can ask your buyer again to accept the custom offer.

i asked him . he told that he accepted the offer

Custom offers can be sent in the inbox, so you should see it there. What is the status of the offer in the inbox? Do you still see the option available “Withdraw Offer”? If yes, then the buyer has not accepted your offer yet. Another way to see it is in your Dashboard area where you can see all your open orders. If you see this one, then it has been accepted.

Custom offers can be sent in the inbox, so you should see it there. What is the status of the offer in the inbox? Do you still see the option available “Withdraw Offer”? If yes, then the buyer has not accepted your offer yet. Another way to see it is in your Dashboard area where you can see all your open orders. If you see this one, then it has been accepted.

yes. still i see “withdraw offer”. it means he doesn’t accept my offer? @mjaninea

This sounds like a fraudulent buyer trying to take advantage of a new / inexperienced seller.

We’ve seen this sort of activity reported in the forms before.

Fraudulent buyers target new sellers because they tend not to know the rules or can be easily encouraged to do work for free.

Unless you have an active order showing on your orders page, then he has not accepted the custom offer. You are under no obligation to do any work. To be 100% clear, without an active order - you will not get paid.

You got that. The buyer didn’t accept your custom offer.

Archived