I don’t fully understand the situation from your post BUT if:
- the buyer placed 2 orders with you
- closed but didn’t review them
- placed a 3rd order where they wanted you to do more work than was included but didn’t wish to pay
- threatened you with a negative review when you refused
- canceled the order in question but then gave you 2 negative reviews of two previous orders in retaliation
then I think you can get these reviews removed if you explain your situation well and clear to CS.
Make screenshots and go with short sentences:
This is what I offer (screenshot of your gig terms)
This is what they’ve paid for (screenshot of the order description)
This is what they actually wanted me to deliver (screenshot of your buyer’s comment)
This is where they threatened me with a 1* review if I don’t do it (screenshot of your buyer’s comment)
These are the 1* reviews I got as a result after this threat was made. Both reviews are unrelated to the canceled order the buyer had a problem with.
Don’t write long sentences, you may be hard to understand for a CS agent and make them just send you to settle the situation with your buyer.
If you have a ticket open, close this one, wait for a few days and open a new one. If your previous ticket is closed, wait for a few days and open a new one.