Buyer scammer scamming with delivery time

samar29

buyer scammer,i recently have a buyer saying that he will get back to me and he said that wait for me to contact you and also he said dont deliver the order.
The thing is that the deadline is arrived and also i worked a lot for him so i dont want to cancel that order thats why help me plz what will happen if dead line will come,let me know any tricks.
Thanks in advance,
samar29

The buyer will be able to cancel the order if you leave it alone. That will result in a 1 star review.

Kindly redeliver and ask the buyer what exactly does he want.

Otherwise, request a mutual cancellation.

Best of luck.

he isnt replying to me but

The buyer will be able to cancel the order if you leave it alone. That will result in a 1 star review.

Kindly redeliver and ask the buyer what exactly does he want.

Otherwise, request a mutual cancellation.

Best of luck.

also he just wanted me to wait

we keep giving you solutions and you aren’t taking them

fiverr is not completely seller friendly but like i dont want to get 1 star at all so its already in late but i delivered it though.

but i know buyer will come and will put it again in the revision mode,what i can do here if anyone can it will be great.

Regards,

As stated previously, after you make the initial delivery the timer doesn’t matter anymore. I’ve got a revision in my inbox from 2 months ago, I’m not concerned about it at all. You shouldn’t be either once you deliver. If it gets to a point where it is a problem, certainly try “resolve now.” If you don’t regularly cancel orders, canceling one isn’t going to affect you much.

fiverr is not completely seller friendly but like i dont want to get 1 star at all so its already in late but i delivered it though.

but i know buyer will come and will put it again in the revision mode,what i can do here if anyone can it will be great.

Regards,

Don’t worry. There is no time limit for revisions (yes, the timer is broken). There are a few instances from the past, where sellers kept their orders in the modification state for a couple of years. I suggest, you to do the same if nothing works out.

Don’t worry. There is no time limit for revisions (yes, the timer is broken). There are a few instances from the past, where sellers kept their orders in the modification state for a couple of years. I suggest, you to do the same if nothing works out.

Thank you very much guys this topic really helped me.

Extremely happy now but last question still my order was in revision mode it’s showing me that "LATE"

So will I get 1 star or anything like that?

where sellers kept their orders in the modification state for a couple of years. I suggest, you to do the same if nothing works out.

Really? Doesn’t it create any problem? A buyer asked in revision request to hold on till she get an example. I haven’t hear back from her and it’s being 6th day.

where sellers kept their orders in the modification state for a couple of years. I suggest, you to do the same if nothing works out.

Really? Doesn’t it create any problem? A buyer asked in revision request to hold on till she get an example. I haven’t hear back from her and it’s being 6th day.

@anjylina

So doe’s it was gone into late mode or is you get any late warning mail from fiverr?

Archived