Buyer-Seller Courtesy

Courtesy is always warranted, when undertaking a job. So, if as seller Fragglesrock this is how you operate with customers your time as a novice designer, will come to an end shorter than you anticipate. I don’t usually have the the time to write anyone. However, your practice is very unprofessional, especially as no common courtesy was given whatsoever. Furthermore, your layout was poor. Our designers here are far more superior to your novice capabilities. I wish you well. I am recommending strongly to fiverr reduce your status as level unrated or zero. Maybe buyers are accepting substandard behavior as the price is cheap. I always say no matter the cost. The same time you take to do it wrong it’s same time you can take do it right.

*** Sheriff’s notes: Calling out other users on the forum is not permitted. If you have an issue with your Seller and are unable to mutually resolve, contact Customer Support. Seller’s identifying information has been removed and replaced with “Fragglesrock.” Post was miscategorized in Tips for Sellers and moved to The Ranting Pot. READ THE FORUM DO’S AND DON’TS LOCATED HERE (and at the top of every single page on the forum) BEFORE POSTING ON THE FORUM. ***

The forum really isn’t the place to get a single seller or Fiverr’s attention. As Fiverr will likely tell you if you contacted them about this issue, you should communicate with the seller and use the resources provided to you on the order page to settle disputes or, otherwise, to get a refund.