Buyer sent his Email address

Unfortunately a buyer sent me his email address in conversation. i didnt ask for any contact address or anything. but he sent his email address. will it affect on my account??. plz anyone tell me.

Normally one incident of this type won’t affect you and you can also notify Customer Support about it the moment it happens. The thing is, you have more problems than just that.

You are displaying several gigs with the same product and same or similar images. =You’ve gotten at least one very poor (1 star) review on one of those duplicate gigs. Your rating is below 95%. These things are likely to affect you and any other hint of ToS violations is going to have an effect on your account when you are actively violating the ToS with your duplicate gigs.

My suggestion would be to remove all but one of the duplicates, notify Customer Support that you have made some mistakes and are trying to improve them, and then strive for good ratings on what you have left. Otherwise, you are close to a major issue with your account. Good luck.