Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer sent me the requirements in handwritten notes

Totally random but I’m just working through an order where the buyer has sent me the requirements as handwritten notes -_-

It’s taking me twice as long as I’m having to sift through hundreds of messy disorganized doodles and decode them into something professional. They are Russian so I can barley read the writing. They have taken the photos of the notes on their phone so I need to zoom in and squint to read.

I’m a writer, so normally paste the requirements into the word doc I’m working from and work through each piece of info. I can’t with this I need to look back at multiple notes like every sentence to grasp the concept. Extra frustrating.

Why would you do this haha.

2 Likes

I would’ve charge them extra for that :wink:

They never notified me that they were going to do this. It was the last thing I expected when opening the order haha.

I still would’ve sent them extra or asked them to attach the word document and send them a time extension

2 Likes

Honestly, I’m just utterly terrified of cancellations and extensions since this last update. I didn’t want them to reject paying extra and cancelling the order.