Buyer Should Have Maximum 30 days to leave a review

creators1

Hi, Hope that you all are Fine.

I think there should be fix number of days in which the buyer can came back to you to write a review

I’m talking about those orders which automatically marked as completed and after that the Buyer can come back any time and can leave a feedback.

Mostly the buyers come back after a long time and ask for revisions and We have no other option except to do the revision because if we don’t do so he’ll diffidently leave a Negative review

I want to get suggestion from all you that How many days there should be in which the buyer can Give a feedback.

Once I have a Bad experience. A buyer contact me almost after a month and than ask me to do revisions and when I refuse to do changes than he clearly sated “Make the changes without any extra. If not than I’m going to leave one star review.”

So, there should be some fix days in which the Buyer can give review and after fix days buyer can give review on sellers permission.

What you all think about it? Share your such experience and your suggestions.

• Like 11
  • Up 1

Buyers already have a maximum of 30 days in which to leave feedback.

Once an order is marked as Delivered or Completed, you can provide feedback on your order. Feedback can be provided up to 30 days after the last delivery of the order. Adding feedback will automatically complete your order.

Taken from here:
https://buyers.fiverr.com/en/article/providing-feedback

• Like 16
  • Up 1

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Have you read my post completely?

Yes, indeed I have.

Your thread title is ‘Buyer Should Have Maximum 30 days to leave a review’. You then went onto explain why buyers should have a limited time (e.g. 30 days) in which to leave a review.

I then gave you the information about how long buyers (not sellers) have in which to leave a review which is 30 days.

I haven’t mentioned sellers leaving feedback at all - you’ll notice the link I provided was indeed for buyers.

Can’t see a problem. ☀️

• Like 13

Once you have delievred an order, a buyer has three days to accept it or request changes. After three days, the order is automatically closed. At that point, the buyer can’t “formally” request revisions on your order. I would suggest any sellers facing the same situation as you contact CS. Oh, and also look at the number of revisions you say you will offer in your gig description.

• Like 11

Once you have delievred an order, a buyer has three days to accept it or request changes. After three days, the order is automatically closed. At that point, the buyer can’t “formally” request revisions on your order. I would suggest any sellers facing the same situation as you contact CS. Oh, and also look at the number of revisions you say you will offer in your gig description.

If we contact CS than they said that they can’t do anything in this case.

• Like 7

If we contact CS than they said that they can’t do anything in this case.

@creators1

I have an experience with my regular buyer which was from U.K. He came back after 2 months nearly and gave a 5-star review. Then asked me to do more projects for him.

Here I think, we can discuss “within how many days a buyer can ask to do revisions”. Because Revision and Review create a problem by only a few buyers.

• Like 9

@creators1

I have an experience with my regular buyer which was from U.K. He came back after 2 months nearly and gave a 5-star review. Then asked me to do more projects for him.

Here I think, we can discuss “within how many days a buyer can ask to do revisions”. Because Revision and Review create a problem by only a few buyers.

He came back after 2 months nearly and gave a 5-star review

Have you read that @offlinehelpers there is no time limit. Buyer can come back any time to give review.

• Like 8

@creators1

Because Revision and Review create a problem by only a few buyers

Yes Right. That’s why I’m asking that there must some fix time for buyer to give feedback

• Like 6

I think it is interesting that you are asking for a way to stop people asking for more revisions even though your gigs offer “Unlimited Revisions”. I think you might find that if you refuse to revise even after the 30 days then CS might agree with a buyer who complains that you are refusing to do what you said you would do.

If you want to stop people making unreasonable requests then stop giving them unreasonable offers.

PS. Could the deleting of comments on the thread please stop - it is disruptive to discussion

• Like 11

He came back after 2 months nearly and gave a 5-star review

Have you read that @offlinehelpers there is no time limit. Buyer can come back any time to give review.

There is a time limit, as described (again) in this link.

@eoinfinnegan - apologies for the deletions - I got fed up of repeating what’s already been said. 😉

• Like 11

I think it is interesting that you are asking for a way to stop people asking for more revisions even though your gigs offer “Unlimited Revisions”. I think you might find that if you refuse to revise even after the 30 days then CS might agree with a buyer who complains that you are refusing to do what you said you would do.

If you want to stop people making unreasonable requests then stop giving them unreasonable offers.

PS. Could the deleting of comments on the thread please stop - it is disruptive to discussion

But the order is completed and when he ask for revision after 30 days then I don’t have the editable files to make his required changes.

Yes, I offer unlimited revisions and I do unlimited revisions but no revision after the order is completed. I keep the editable files for 15 days after the order is mark as completed and than I delete them.

• Like 7

There is a time limit, as described (again) in this link.

@eoinfinnegan - apologies for the deletions - I got fed up of repeating what’s already been said. 😉

Yes, you are Right. There is time limit of 30 days. But it is not working. It also happen to me a buyer came back more than 2 months after last delivery and leave a 5-star.

Are you sure he gave 5 star after 2 months?@yesminrashada

• Like 5

But the order is completed and when he ask for revision after 30 days then I don’t have the editable files to make his required changes.

Yes, I offer unlimited revisions and I do unlimited revisions but no revision after the order is completed. I keep the editable files for 15 days after the order is mark as completed and than I delete them.

I offer unlimited revisions and I do unlimited revisions but no revision after the order is completed

I think you should make that clear in your gig description and probably say it with your delivery then as unlimited can mean so many different things. To me, it should finish when the order is completed but I remember a forum post where someone was doing revisions even months later and when they went to CS they said “but you offer unlimited revisions”.

Sounds crazy/stupid but you need to clarify exactly what you offer to save yourself from this type of thing.

• Like 7

I offer unlimited revisions and I do unlimited revisions but no revision after the order is completed

I think you should make that clear in your gig description and probably say it with your delivery then as unlimited can mean so many different things. To me, it should finish when the order is completed but I remember a forum post where someone was doing revisions even months later and when they went to CS they said “but you offer unlimited revisions”.

Sounds crazy/stupid but you need to clarify exactly what you offer to save yourself from this type of thing.

Unlimited revision does not mean that Anyone can come back after months and months and ask to modified order. We don’t have hard disk space in Petabytes to save Projects and files of all the orders…😀

Anyway, Thanks for your suggestion. Now I’ll clearly say in delivery that revision can only be requested within only 3 days (Before the order completed)

• Like 5

Unlimited revision does not mean that Anyone can come back after months and months and ask to modified order. We don’t have hard disk space in Petabytes to save Projects and files of all the orders…😀

Anyway, Thanks for your suggestion. Now I’ll clearly say in delivery that revision can only be requested within only 3 days (Before the order completed)

How about, instead, you just list the maximum amount of revisions you will do in your gig packages, and then stick to that number of revisions.

• Like 9

How about, instead, you just list the maximum amount of revisions you will do in your gig packages, and then stick to that number of revisions.

The maximum number of revisions that I do in Gig Packages are unlimited.

If someone order you for logo design. And you deliver it on time and after that you don’t get any response for a couple of month. After 2 months the buyer come back to you ask you to change the color or font. Will you make the changes?

• Like 6

If someone order you for logo design. And you deliver it on time and after that you don’t get any response for a couple of month. After 2 months the buyer come back to you ask you to change the color or font. Will you make the changes?

There’s your problem. Don’t offer unlimited revisions.

After 2 months the buyer come back to you ask you to change the color or font. Will you make the changes?

Absolutely not. Because I don’t offer unlimited revisions, and I do not do work on orders that have already been marked as complete by the Fiverr system. You shouldn’t either.

My advice:

• Learn common sense. It will serve you well as a Fiverr seller.
  • Stick to the terms of your service. If you do so, buyers cannot take advantage of you.
  • Find logic. It will keep you from taking advantage of yourself.
  • Like 10

There’s your problem. Don’t offer unlimited revisions.

After 2 months the buyer come back to you ask you to change the color or font. Will you make the changes?

Absolutely not. Because I don’t offer unlimited revisions, and I do not do work on orders that have already been marked as complete by the Fiverr system. You shouldn’t either.

My advice:

• Learn common sense. It will serve you well as a Fiverr seller.
  • Stick to the terms of your service. If you do so, buyers cannot take advantage of you.
  • Find logic. It will keep you from taking advantage of yourself.

Absolutely not.

That is my Point. and you offer 1 revision

What if he leave one star review after this? You will definitely accept the one star review instead of doing free revision. That’s the main reason of this thread There must be maximum 30 days in which the buyer can rate your service after it delivered

And thanks for your Advice.

• Like 6

Absolutely not.

That is my Point. and you offer 1 revision

What if he leave one star review after this? You will definitely accept the one star review instead of doing free revision. That’s the main reason of this thread There must be maximum 30 days in which the buyer can rate your service after it delivered

And thanks for your Advice.

What if he leave one star review after this?

If he leaves you a 1-star review, that is his right, and he is welcomed – and encouraged, by Fiverr in their TOS – to do so. Why are YOU living in fear of a 1-star review? The more positives reviews you earn, the less a 1-star review will hurt you.

You will definitely accept the one star review instead of doing free revision.

Again, why are you living in fear of a 1-star review? Let him leave his review, you can respond to it, and then you should move on. You do not deserve 5-star reviews, just as buyers are not required to leave any kind of review. Earn your positive reviews, and if you come across a buyer that just makes trouble, well then, so be it. Not every buyer is going to be a wonderful person. That’s life. That’s business. That’s the nature of being a freelancer.

• Like 14

Hi, Hope that you all are Fine.

I think there should be fix number of days in which the buyer can came back to you to write a review

I’m talking about those orders which automatically marked as completed and after that the Buyer can come back any time and can leave a feedback.

Mostly the buyers come back after a long time and ask for revisions and We have no other option except to do the revision because if we don’t do so he’ll diffidently leave a Negative review

I want to get suggestion from all you that How many days there should be in which the buyer can Give a feedback.

Once I have a Bad experience. A buyer contact me almost after a month and than ask me to do revisions and when I refuse to do changes than he clearly sated “Make the changes without any extra. If not than I’m going to leave one star review.”

So, there should be some fix days in which the Buyer can give review and after fix days buyer can give review on sellers permission.

What you all think about it? Share your such experience and your suggestions.

We have no other option except to do the revision because if we don’t do so he’ll diffidently leave a Negative review

Or you could enforce the conditions under which you sold the order and not operate from fear.

• Like 8

@creators1

Unlimited revision is the worst choice, especially for the video category( render&edit time).

Of curiosity, what do you do if a customer requests 10 revisions per day, just for a logo a bit lower or higher, the background is slightly lighter or darker .

Yes absolutely I’ll do even if customer request more 10 revisions. But in this case I just ask my buyer for the color code that he want (No Problem of darker or brighter) And everyone want to keep logo in center.

But maximum no one will request 10 revisions. I never faced any situation in which buyer ask for more than 3 revision. Almost now 130+ order completed and no one request more than 4 revisions (10 is too far).

• Like 6

Actually Most sellers facing this issue… if we allowed revisions we should to it even after the order automatically completed thats how the fiver system works … other wise there will be disadvantages for sellers.

What i suggest is Fiver CS should do some modifications in this regard… if the order marked as completed it should be completed … they should not allowed buyer to cancel there order or review on it… coz they have given 3 days time limit for them to take any actions.

The review should be marked from Fiver as “order automatically marked as completed”

• Like 8