Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer submit incorrect requirement without the actual requirements for the project

Hi, I hope you all are doing well.

I came across an issue the buyer place an order and he didn’t submit the actual requirements but he submits incorrect requirements.

I told him that kindly submit the requirement then he opens a dispute stated that “seller didn’t tell me where to send the product” He was new to Fiverr I try to understand him I attached a screenshot that it is by default with every order.

after that, he fulfills the requirement with just random words without the photos which I needed for the project. I message him twice to provide me with the requirement without that I will not be able to start working on your project.

The delivery time was going to over I was not able to deliver him the files so it turns to late I send him a request for a time extension but it is now day 7 he is offline.

on the same day, I also contacted CS but I didn’t get any reply except the auto-reply till now.

I am really in worry about what should I do please assist me thank you very much.