Buyer suddenly canceled my orders even though it was an orders 2 months ago

nindy_polin

Today I’m really unhappy. One of my buyer suddenly cancelled all orders ( orders 2 months ago ). She gave me 5 stars and good comments on the orders I delivered. And of course she has downloaded the files. I tried to contact the buyer, but I can’t to type to her. Her page was disappear.
I’m so suprised because it is my first experience.
As a seller, really need seller protect not only buyer. Please Fiverr keep us both from cheating each other.
Now she has got my drawings for free… I worked hard from morning to morning. She asked me to revison and revision, and I did it because I want give my best. I even gave a bonus because she had bought in large quantities.
Now I have to work to cover the minus in my balance. Where is that which I should not do, because that is not my fault.

Guessing from that you cant contact her anymore means she has been banned which means it was a Paypal charge back . Yeah this chargeback is really a sad thing . The only thing you can do is contact customer support tell them nicely all this and if they are kind enough they will reimburse you (not 100% but there are chances) . And yeah this is a loop hole where people can just scam you (literally rob you ) .

Guessing from that you cant contact her anymore means she has been banned which means it was a Paypal charge back . Yeah this chargeback is really a sad thing . The only thing you can do is contact customer support tell them nicely all this and if they are kind enough they will reimburse you (not 100% but there are chances) . And yeah this is a loop hole where people can just scam you (literally rob you ) .

Yeah, I have contact the customer support. I hope they can help. I tries to contact the buyer, asked her “WHY” … And several times my messages made it in. But no response … And I can’t contact her again…

I’m sorry to hear that. That’s not fair at all.

Where is she using your drawings? Did she post them on another site? Can you report her?

Where is she using your drawings? Did she post them on another site? Can you report her?

I don’t know where she will use it and post it, and I have no any contact of her … She was really kind and nice, she even gave me tip. And I don’t believe it happen …

I don’t know where she will use it and post it, and I have no any contact of her … She was really kind and nice, she even gave me tip. And I don’t believe it happen …

Ah, I see. Maybe if you do a reverse Google search for the photos they might come up if you’re lucky?

Archived