Buyer suddenly flips on me

sondhr

So my buyer suddenly sends me a message saying the he fixed the order himself, and that I didn’t do what was required. But I find this strange, because I did exactly what was described in the custom order I gave him. Now I have lost the progress on my completion bar…

I suppose some buyers are like that - they enjoy messing up people’s ratings or they just don’t really know how to describe what they actually wanted and then blame the sellers for following the order description
Plenty of fish in the sea though, ey?

I suppose some buyers are like that - they enjoy messing up people’s ratings or they just don’t really know how to describe what they actually wanted and then blame the sellers for following the order description

Plenty of fish in the sea though, ey?

I sure do hope so! I’m new to Fiverr, so I don’t really know what to expect. But I guess I can lower my expectations a bit…

I sure do hope so! I’m new to Fiverr, so I don’t really know what to expect. But I guess I can lower my expectations a bit…

New here as well so yes, greetings fellow newbie : D

You can lower your expectations if you want but make sure you’ll still look at bad buyers like the misbehaving/confused peeps they usually are (aka dont delude yourself into excusing bad behaviour)

Godspeed with your future orders, mate

New here as well so yes, greetings fellow newbie : D

You can lower your expectations if you want but make sure you’ll still look at bad buyers like the misbehaving/confused peeps they usually are (aka dont delude yourself into excusing bad behaviour)

Godspeed with your future orders, mate

Haha greetings! 😃

Thank you for some uplifting words, they are greatly appreciated.

May you only find fortune in your future!

Archived