Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer surprised for the fast response

I use Quick Replies every day. In asking questions, delivery, explaining how I work and many others related to my services.

Today a potential client who eventually become a client, asked me something about the project which was already asked before, so I used my template answers and I adapted it to his situation,

He then replied me “Wow, a copy paste like a bot”
In my head I was like…“It is obvious that I will not write 300 words which will be the exact same thing I wrote to another person. Why would someone be surprised of this…”

Did anything like this happen to you?

3 Likes

Maybe he meant it as a compliment :smile:

No, never happened to me. Prepare yourself for a bunch of forum users replies why responses should be unique. :wink:

Did you answer that comment?

Could the comment be somehow connected to service you offer?

1 Like

Yes, I asked him what does he mean by this phrase and then continued to write about my services.

No, never happened to me. Prepare yourself for a bunch of forum users replies why responses should be unique. :wink:

Well, I build ChatBots and that’s what this buyer bought from me, so I am not sure if he was ironic.

Of course, you are not in Buyer´s head.

In any case, be carefull with Buyer, their comment does sound like a red flag…

He was actually pretty fast at placing the order. And I got the notice banner “This user is a Business Buyer, so provide the best quality”.

I don’t actually find these banners, useful because I think we all try to provide the best for our clients. At least I treat them all equally and I do not care if they are New, Repeating, Business, VIP or whatever.

2 Likes