Buyer threatened to kill, abusing and giving negative reviews. Fiverr support please respond

This spat between the buyer and me started back 2 weeks, buyer agreed to pay extra for my work. When I asked to give me, he started abusing me very badly .

Back 3 days, he started saying F*** words (check the image) saying I have posted his Ads wrong, after delivering 3 orders. Buyer didn’t said that and directly started abusing me. If he would have informed for the first order, I would have repost those Ads.

Buyer gave me 45 Sales, and he gave me all positive reviews. But now he is changing it to negative feedback for my past deliveries, because of which my rating level came down from 2nd to 1st.

I have submitted a ticket(ticket number-616596) to fiverr support to help me get out of this on 9th May, but I didn’t received any response from them till now.

Please help me with this.

Sheriff’s Note: It is not cool (or allowed) to call out others on the Forum (even with images.

Wow! What a terrible way for someone to behave. It amazes me how rude, awful and crazy people can get while cowering anonymously behind the comfort of their keyboard. That’s pretty big talk from someone who is most likely failing at life.

Customer Support may take a while to update your ticket, but they eventually will. And I can’t imagine how they wouldn’t take some kind of action against this maniac. In the meantime, don’t open up another ticket (that actually just delays the response process even more). Also, although I’ve never tried it, I’ve read that reaching out to Fiverr through Twitter or Facebook can motivate them to respond faster. After all, no one likes their dirty laundry aired on their own Facebook page.

Best of luck with this issue, and I’m so sorry you’re having to deal with this.

Reply to @mystic_insight: hey thanks

From whom should I refuse service?

Buyer already started changing positive reviews to negative reviews. Report Button?, how to do that and how it helps me.

This buyer has unquestionably broken the TOS which he agreed to follow when he signed up.

:black_medium_small_square:Posting or sending adult, illegal, rude, abusive, improper, copyright protected, promotional, spam, violent, nonsense or any uncool stuff is strictly prohibited. Doing so will get your account blocked permanently.

As @nickih said, don’t start a new ticket. You CAN add to an open ticket, though, so if you didn’t already send CS these screenshots, then be sure to do so. And if you get the sense that they aren’t going to act on your behalf (although I can’t imagine why the wouldn’t!) then be sure to point out this very clearly written rule from the TOS. There is nothing ambiguous about it…it says “doing so WILL get your account blocked permanently”, not “might”.

I’m guessing CS is busy because I’ve had an open ticket with them for a few days, although mine wasn’t an urgent problem. And good luck, @kumar310~

Wow, what a disgusting buyer.

Ignore it. Report him. And move on.

Don’t let this nasty amateur ruin your fiverr reputation.

Upon contacting fiverr no further doing is required.

From the comments he has made fiverr is likely to terminate his account.

Best Of Luck

:slight_smile: Joe

The Creative Guys

What a limited vocabulary!

Some people should read more books and watch less TV I assume.

@kumar310

I would not communicate with this buyer any further. It will probably just result in more abuse and remember if you retort to any of this support will see it so I would just hit the report button & wait for support to respond and do not reply to any of this abuse. I would also screenshot his previous feedback he left, which is positive, so support can see what is going on, in case he changes that before support get back to you. Usually support will tell you to work it out with your buyer but when a buyer is resorting to death threats and language like this there is not much you can do.

Reply to @markp: Yes I have reported to Customer Support, showing all the screenshots of his reviews. I’m waiting for the response from CS.

That is not only unprofessional, it is vulgar, threatening and is absolutely disgusting.

I am sorry you have had to experience this.

Customer Service will remove his negative feedback. Hopefully throw him out too.

Emma.

wow, gosh!

i’m speechless… yeah go ahead and report them.

no one should be treated like this.

I am so sorry this is happening to you! I am going to do a Protection Spell for you tonight which should help. You have my deepest sympathy for this terrible crime against you. This feedback will be removed by customer service.

Reply to @misscrystal: Thank you

That kind of buyer is exactly why we Sellers desperately need more protection, even just a little. We’re here working our behinds off for buyers, only to have so many sellers abused. After they bend over backwards to fulfill the buyer’s wishes. It’s horrendous how this happened to you and it’s most likely happened/happening to other sellers.

I am just dumbfounded at this buyer. However I must sincerely commend you on how you handled the situation. You did perfectly well in my book. I can only add that wherever you go there are always those whose sole aim is to bring you own to their level. Sadly in this case all it takes is $5. Just goes to show you the lengths these illiterate and degenerate individuals will go through. Kumar310 just brush this off and consider it a learning experience that sometimes evolution can go in reverse with some people. You’ve obviously been doing well for yourself as a level 2 seller so lets not let this turd get ahead of you on this hot and sunny day.

Peace and keep up the good work.

Craig Scott

Oops I just realized you’re now back to a Level One. No worries girl just keep going at it you’ll get there.

If Fiverr CS doesn’t do something about this obvious buyer abuse, than that pretty much means they would never help any seller who is being abused. It is so obvious. I hope CS does something.

I wouldn’t be willing to point any fingers at Customer Service. I myself have found them extremely helpful on several occasions. I am sure they will address this situation in the best time available.

As mystic_insight said above, she had this happen to her and CS did nothing. If you are a regular reader of the forum, many times sellers have asked for customer support’s help in abusive situations (not as bad as this though) and they reported no help. I will keep my fingers crossed CS will do something. We don’t need sellers or buyers who are this abusive.

I know if a seller used such language on a buyer, their account would be deleted in a heart beat.

This is why I suggested using the exact words from Fiverr’s own TOS to support @kumar310’s complaint, or if customer support doesn’t delete all those negatives. If CS doesn’t close that buyer’s account, after he very clearly broke the rules of use, then there is a bigger problem here than one outraged, probably mentally ill or maybe drug-abusing member making life difficult for a seller. IMHO.

I didn’t received any response from Customer Support yet.