Fiverr Forum

Buyer threatening me....Pls help. I'm a new seller

Hi all,

I’ve received a order on Dec 22, 2015 for design a logo. Before the order, the buyer contacted me to verify the terms & conditions. I’ve explained clearly. I’ve the chat record and I’ve attached for your reference. He ordered $5 gig and design a logo. Now he threatening me to do 2 different logos (2 different companies) for $5. How it is possible? I’ve never told that I will do 2 different logos for $5. Now he threatening me to do the 2nd logo.

I’ve done the first logo with 3 design variations. He will not accept to complete the order.

I’ve attached the chat record. How to complete the order?

Please help me in this regard.

So, first, the image you attached doesn’t show a threat that I see, just a question. Second, I have to remove the image anyway because you displayed the name of another Fiverr user which is not allowed on the forum.

If a buyer did threaten you in some way, you can report it to Customer Support. The forum isn’t otherwise a good resource for this type of issue. If there is no thread but just a misunderstanding, you’d have to work that out with the buyer.

thanks for your reply. that particular image is just a proof of our discussion. Yes, i’ve reported to customer support about his threaten with his message.