Buyer threatening to complaint after getting work done

Day before yesterday I received an order of $15 from a buyer who wanted to create his website. He placed order for designing landing page. I told him that designing is not development. In designing you get only layout and design. Somehow, I started working on it as he said it is just a simple one. He was not even ready to provide me the full required details and said “one thing at a time”. Later he demanded some copyrighted video Worth $80-$100 as background. When I said it is not possible, he forcibly placed order of $10 for a translation gig I have. I spent my whole night and did lot of customization for him. Later he changed the password for WordPress login and started asking for refund. I tried to convince him and asked him to talk to me an clarify over the s***e. He threatened me to tell Fiverr that I try to move customers to s***e. He was adamant, tried to get refund after getting work done and threatened to give negative feedback, complaint to Fiverr or chargeback from PayPal. What should I do???

Your buyer is correct. You just broke the Fiverr’s Terms of Service.

To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, s***e/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted. The Fiverr marketplace is open to everyone. Contacting outside of Fiverr is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.

Archived