Buyer trying to force me to contact outside of Fiverr

awaisahmed489

Hello,

A buyer contacted me for web development a few days ago, asked a few questions regarding my experience & work samples etc then he disappeared for a while.
Today I got his message that he has uploaded a template on google drive kindly check. It was not public requires permission to open that. I requested him public that PDF but his reply was it is my confidential data I can’t public it if you have google you can ask for permission.
First I denied but later he incest that he always shares files via google because he is working with multiple sellers & its easy for him to manage that way. So I have made a new google email quickly to view his files.

Later he starts forcing me to check hangout email etc which I don’t care because it was a dummy email which I used to check his file.
I even sent him a message by saying that we are not allowed to contact outside of Fiverr

We are restricted to have communications only on Fiverr, I'm sorry It'll be possible to contact outside of Fiverr. They are reading every chat & Can Block us for this.Communication, Order, Payment everything will be handled via Fiverr

But that message is being reviewed by the Trust and Safety team, Did I violate any TOS condition? I’m worried about it because It’s my first time getting this message.

Hello,

A buyer contacted me for web development a few days ago, asked a few questions regarding my experience & work samples etc then he disappeared for a while.

Today I got his message that he has uploaded a template on google drive kindly check. It was not public requires permission to open that. I requested him public that PDF but his reply was it is my confidential data I can’t public it if you have google you can ask for permission.

First I denied but later he incest that he always shares files via google because he is working with multiple sellers & its easy for him to manage that way. So I have made a new google email quickly to view his files.

Later he starts forcing me to check hangout email etc which I don’t care because it was a dummy email which I used to check his file.

I even sent him a message by saying that we are not allowed to contact outside of Fiverr

We are restricted to have communications only on Fiverr, I'm sorry It'll be possible to contact outside of Fiverr. They are reading every chat & Can Block us for this.Communication, Order, Payment everything will be handled via Fiverr

But that message is being reviewed by the Trust and Safety team, Did I violate any TOS condition? I’m worried about it because It’s my first time getting this message.

I’m worried about it because It’s my first time getting this message.

The message is triggered by certain phrases. Those who didn’t actually violate the ToS don’t have to worry.

Did I violate any TOS condition?

Yes, when you did this:

I have made a new google email quickly to view his files.

I’m worried about it because It’s my first time getting this message.

The message is triggered by certain phrases. Those who didn’t actually violate the ToS don’t have to worry.

Did I violate any TOS condition?

Yes, when you did this:

I have made a new google email quickly to view his files.

So what can be possible result? Because I’m new on Fiverr selling since last month. It was a great experience until this guy came into my inbox.

Archived