Buyer using fiverr illegally

I have recently come across a user http://www.fiverr.com/FRAGGLESROCK who sent me a image as attachment in which he had written his skype ID. I went through and contacted him and it turns out he was on prowl to hack my email account.

He said he contacts via email which I provided.

He then said, He needed to verify my location and said that he required my cellphone number to verify and that i’ll receive a 6 digit verification code.

Now I know that one can go to Forgot Password option in email security options. So I didn’t entertain him any further. I also blocked him and reported this to Fiverr.

I am sharing this to all people around the world and again saying, Please donot share your email ID or skype ID to such users and please someone report this user to Fiver HQ as soon as possible.

Sheriff’s Note: It is not cool (or allowed) to call out others on the Forum.

Hi, Thanks for the warning. We’re not allowed to name names on the forums, however, and the Sheriffs have blocked this bad guy’s name. But you are helping others by warning everyone to never give out personal contact information on Fiverr, and certainly never give it out to others on the internet! Fiverr sellers are often targeted by fraudsters because they know we have money in our accounts. They try to get your password in order to withdraw the funds into their own Paypal (or other) accounts, and once the money is withdrawn you’ll never get it back. :frowning:

The same thing here. I received a message from “fiverr.com/FRAGGLESROCK” user from India and he told me that he have a big project but need to speak with me in skype.

I went through and he asked that He needed to verify my location and said that he required my cellphone number to.

but I understand that he want to Hack me. What a Stupid Hacker XD

So i reported him to Fiverr Support and I hopefully they have disabled his account :slight_smile:

So People try to be careful.

Sheriff’s Note: It is not cool (or allowed) to call out others on the Forum.

Wow! Thank you for this warning. I’ve received a few sketchy messages during my time here on Fiverr, too. I never communicate with people outside of Fiverr messaging so luckily I avoid any email hacking problems. We just have to keep on reporting these people and hopefully they’ll quit!

Wow! Thank you for this warning. I’ve received a few sketchy messages during my time here on Fiverr, too. I never communicate with people outside of Fiverr messaging so luckily I avoid any email hacking problems. We just have to keep on reporting these people and hopefully they’ll quit!

This is a thread from 2014, and I feel there wasn’t a real need to revive it. Stay safe. :slight_smile: