Buyer using my work before order completion

mvrphotodesign

I’ve been developing a brand identity for a buyer for quite some time now. He really likes it, but asked for 3 adjustments/revisions, which is fine. Until a week ago.

He asked for a 4th revision, but the revision had no instructions, just: I will contact you again with new comments. I’m still waiting for the comments.

In the meantime, I’ve found out he’s already using my branding files from earlier revisions. Even though the order isn’t completed yet/I haven’t received any transaction yet.

He doesn’t seem like a bad buyer though. I’m sure he’s just a little impatient/enthusiastic. He has great reviews from other sellers. I’m not quite sure what to do now… I already sent him a reminder to send me the feedback.

Either way, I’m not okay with him already using the files and I don’t really know how to communicate this properly to him.

No, that’s the problem. He did take the revision. But he gave me no instructions/feedback with it, so I can’t continue the order.

No worries, still your order will auto complete within next 3 days if the buyer doesn’t take revision. The 3 days calculate from every start of revision time.

Archived