Buyer vanished off

naveed51555

I got an order of audio transcription from a buyer. The buyer accepted my custom offer and told me that he will send the audio. After multiple reminders he sent me a web link of Microsoft Stream, which can not be viewed by public as Microsoft Stream do not allow one’s organizational video/audio to be shared by public. In that case, I was unable to view that audio to be transcript.
I asked the buyer to send me audio directly or by some other link so that I can start off with my work but he continuously not replying. I send him multiple reminders but he is not replying.
There are only 2 hours and 30 minutes are left in my order to be finished but buyer did not provide my requirements.
Looking for urgent help.
Regardsstrong text

Personally I’d cancel the order, but some people would avoid canceling, as it seems it can affect you gig placement. I care very little about my gig placement and I don’t think some buyers are worth the headache so I’d cancel the order.

This order will most likely go late, which will affect your 'on time" rate, I believe if it goes late for over 24h, then the buyer can cancel the order unilaterally and you’d be given an automated 1 star review from the system.

You can also contact Customer Support (https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new), but with their current response times is very unlikely you’d get a solution for this before it’s too late.

Thanks for your response. But one thing I want to add that I’m new as freelancer and it was my 1st order… Canceling my first ever order isn’t it bad for my profile?

Archived