Buyer want Modify review

jobayar24361

I just bought a gig this week. I wrote a very nice review for my buyer, but I wrote too much and when I tried to send the review, it went through, but only the first 3 words showed. I contacted my buyer and she contacted CS and they erased my review so I could write a new one. I thought she said CS said buyers could change the review for up to 30 days. However, only the seller can ask CS to let the buyer change the review.

I just bought a gig this week. I wrote a very nice review for my buyer, but I wrote too much and when I tried to send the review, it went through, but only the first 3 words showed. I contacted my buyer and she contacted CS and they erased my review so I could write a new one. I thought she said CS said buyers could change the review for up to 30 days. However, only the seller can ask CS to let the buyer change the review.

Seller can sent request to buyer modify review. But it’s limited.

From my personal experience, i had a situation like this. Buyer put a bad Feedback with out asking any revision.! Then he ask for modify review to get back his budget. but it was true that i delivered the work more then he looking for. I did the work again without asking any revision. but he didn’t respond me! Then i just realize that Some buyers playing trick here to get more facilities and advantage from sellers. it’s really worse!

From my personal experience, i had a situation like this. Buyer put a bad Feedback with out asking any revision.! Then he ask for modify review to get back his budget. but it was true that i delivered the work more then he looking for. I did the work again without asking any revision. but he didn’t respond me! Then i just realize that Some buyers playing trick here to get more facilities and advantage from sellers. it’s really worse!

Buyer put a bad Feedback

You don’t seem to have any feedbacks at all on your account?

Archived