Buyer want to cancel order, and trying to scam

neel_artist

one of my client want a shirt model edited, and he send me unworkable file. I told him I cant edit that but I can make a new one. we both agree on that, and we start an order. after two days of working he asked me some mesh sample not images to show his customer, I did send that. now when the few hrs from ending the offer, he asked to cancel the order and his reason is he need the modification in that old file. or else he will dispute. No one can do that now and he have the mesh file. I understand he pulls a scam on me. If I cancel the order my grades will go down also my efforts mean nothing. I know as a client he will have the advantage. In this situation what should I do?

it is horrible for the freelancing work,

similarly one new buyer give me the website data entry works, i have done continuously two days hard working and 85% work has been completed, but today morning when i am going to open for the remain work found website Username and password was change (given by buyer) so i try to contact to buyer but he his not respond me and my Order timeline going to end, ???😟

it is horrible for the freelancing work,

similarly one new buyer give me the website data entry works, i have done continuously two days hard working and 85% work has been completed, but today morning when i am going to open for the remain work found website Username and password was change (given by buyer) so i try to contact to buyer but he his not respond me and my Order timeline going to end, ???😟

Deliver the job. He need to reply in 3 days.

Archived