Buyer want to cancel the order

Guest syedebad_hijazi

Guest syedebad_hijazi

Yesterday a buyer sent me a message to create a 90s t-shirt designs and sent me some designs. I was agreed. I create same 90s t-shirt pattern design which was sent him. He was thankful to me and ask me to make some changes I was agreed about changes. When I make changes on his/her t-shirt and sent projects he wants to cancel the order. I make some changes once more because of his/her but he also wants to cancel the order. I was spent most of the time on his/her project but he wants to cancel. My hard work is wasted. What can I do?

Yesterday a buyer sent me a message to create a 90s t-shirt designs and sent me some designs. I was agreed. I create same 90s t-shirt pattern design which was sent him. He was thankful to me and ask me to make some changes I was agreed about changes. When I make changes on his/her t-shirt and sent projects he wants to cancel the order. I make some changes once more because of his/her but he also wants to cancel the order. I was spent most of the time on his/her project but he wants to cancel. My hard work is wasted. What can I do?

I was spent most of the time on his/her project but he wants to cancel. My hard work is wasted. What can I do?

Say “no”. If you did the work, you should be paid. The buyer sounds like he wants all of the work you did for free, and that is something you should always say “no” to. Always.

Guest syedebad_hijazi

If you have deliver your order as you say you should contact CS and give them prove that you have deliver they will solve your problem.

If I contact CS,will it affect my profile?

Guest syedebad_hijazi

I was spent most of the time on his/her project but he wants to cancel. My hard work is wasted. What can I do?

Say “no”. If you did the work, you should be paid. The buyer sounds like he wants all of the work you did for free, and that is something you should always say “no” to. Always.

If he/she give negative review on my profile?

Guest syedebad_hijazi

I too faced the same situation. Working hard to buyer and making revisions as per buyers needs, but finally he denied my order and cancelled. It made impact on my profile. While i was maintaining my profile well with 100% delivery. He made my profile down

Why you don’t contact CS?

Guest syedebad_hijazi

You should contact support, Every body will give you same answer no matter how many time u ask. Contact support explain them everything

Thanks for your help @arcodecode

Tell him that if he cancels the order that you will be using the tshirt designs for your own purposes. However, he may give you a bad review. Or, don’t tell him that, but after cancellation, quickly get the designs onto your own site. If he uses them, it’s copyright theft.

Guest syedebad_hijazi

Tell him that if he cancels the order that you will be using the tshirt designs for your own purposes. However, he may give you a bad review. Or, don’t tell him that, but after cancellation, quickly get the designs onto your own site. If he uses them, it’s copyright theft.

Thanks For your help @meldawn9…I also contacted CS I hope they will help me.

Archived