Buyer want to Change review

madhu2

My one buyer was inactive when the order was running, as a fiverr rules I had to deliver that time so the order was completed automatically (14 days ago) but buyer comes online yesterday and unfortunately, he gives me a negative review. Now he wants to change that.

Now, what can I do?

visit the resolution center you can send a request to the buyer to change the review.

It is a single shot thing, you can not ask them to change more than once.

if you send them the request and then cancel you can not send the request to change again.

Sorry friend, it’s available only 3days after complete the order.

My one buyer was inactive when the order was running, as a fiverr rules I had to deliver that time so the order was completed automatically (14 days ago) but buyer comes online yesterday and unfortunately, he gives me a negative review. Now he wants to change that.

Now, what can I do?

Now, what can I do?

Nothing much, really.

You can ask your Buyer to reach out to CS.

🚨 I’ve seen people getting slapped with account warnings so proceed with caution.

A few threads on the subject matter. 🔻

Pretty straight forward. Customer messaged me saying that they made a mistake on their feedback and for me to change it. I told them we would need Fiverr CS to help. I created a request in the resolution center to ‘modify feedback’. In the notes I put. “Customer is requesting to change feedback due to error. Customer ******, this is the form you requested to modify negative feedback”. Customer updates their feedback, next day I get an Official warning from Fiverr, warning me about soliciting pos…
So, after delivering an order today, the buyer marked it as complete and then he wrote a review saying “Great Seller!”. But when I opened the notification I saw a 1,7 star rating! I messaged the buyer and he admited he wanted to leave 5 stars but by mistake he didn’t add any stars on “communication with the seller” and “would reccomenf” sections and he asked me to send him a request to modify his review, which I did. But even after that and while he accepted my request, he still didn’t change th…

Archived