Buyer want to contact on skype

If any buyer want to contact me on skype or email. Then how should i do ?

Please give me correct information.

I think you should contact CS for that.

Thanks for your comment.

You are more than welcome

Please read the below from Fiver Terms of Service … i think this will be helpful to you

Basics
To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.
Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page.
Fiverr does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to buyers. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the order page.
Fiverr does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Fiverr platform.
All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on Fiverr’s platform.
Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages sent to users will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
The Fiverr marketplace is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.

Make sure to fully read the recently updated Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page as a violation can risk your account.

Thanks all for your replay. Yes, i understand what should i do, if anyone want to contact me personally then i will try to avoid this topic.

Just ask him/her that fiverr policies doesn’t allows you to talk outside. and tell him/her that if he does they banned my account. hope they understand. Most of the buyers ask for Skype because they want to describe you their full project on call. sometimes messages doesn’t clears the aim of buyer.

You should not contact with your buyers outside fiverr.
It can cause a break to fiverr rules.

yes, i understand now,

Thanks