Buyer want to dispute the order, what now?

So previous ( 2days ago) , the buyer wants to cancel the order after working with him for 5 days and deliver the file to him.

So he asks me to manually cancel the order, and I reject it. ( as I had worked many hours and rejected 2-3 orders because of this)

So now, we are disputing back and forth. The buyer opens a dispute against you, then I rejected it. Back and Forth for endless of time.

I don’t know what can I do? had contacted the CS, but they will take a long time to attend the issue, so right now, just keep rejecting the dispute

So previous ( 2days ago) , the buyer wants to cancel the order after working with him for 5 days and deliver the file to him.

So he asks me to manually cancel the order, and I reject it. ( as I had worked many hours and rejected 2-3 orders because of this)

So now, we are disputing back and forth. The buyer opens a dispute against you, then I rejected it. Back and Forth for endless of time.

I don’t know what can I do? had contacted the CS, but they will take a long time to attend the issue, so right now, just keep rejecting the dispute

I don’t want can I do? had contacted the CS, but they will take a long time to attend the issue, so right now, just keep rejecting the dispute

That is about all you can do until CS gets back to you. Sometimes, the buyer will give up, but not often.

Archived