Buyer want to edit his reviews. is that possible?

sadik888

Hi

Recently one of my buyers send wrong feedback accidentally and he tries to edit it. he contacts me in inbox for request to edit. but there is no option for edit reviews. I also told him that no need to change reviews. but he did not listen and told me that he can contact support. so I request contact sipport , that is there any option for change it. but they did not reply. also I listed that they did not help in this matter. one bad reviews not affect my profile at all. but my buyers send text again and again for this matter.

my buyer needs it badly.

I send images, that ensure you, people, that he wants to remove it. I never request anything. check this images, please.

2.png.ef29ba9100c580aae5b954dc6218581f.png

Thanks
sadik

Fiverr no longer allows feedback to be changed, no matter who’s fault it is. 🤐

Feedback That Goes Both Ways

We are moving to a blind feedback system. What this means is that sellers will be asked to provide their feedback working with a buyer before receiving the feedback the buyer left. This is meant to assure feedback that is honest, independent and free from bias. Sellers’ feedback on buyers is extremely important to our ability to keep the integrity of Fiverr and provide sellers with better experience and protection. You can expect additional features in the coming future.
If a seller does not review the buyer from a specific transaction, the buyer’s review will be revealed 10 days after order completion. Once the sides have provided their feedback, their reviews will be made public and will be locked from further changes.

However, they made this change. Which means your lowest review will be removed. 😉

So, beginning with the September evaluation, the rating threshold will be lowered from a 4.8 to 4.7 average in the last 60 days, and the lowest rated order during the period will be removed from the evaluation of the seller.

Fiverr no longer allows feedback to be changed, no matter who’s fault it is. 🤐

Feedback That Goes Both Ways

We are moving to a blind feedback system. What this means is that sellers will be asked to provide their feedback working with a buyer before receiving the feedback the buyer left. This is meant to assure feedback that is honest, independent and free from bias. Sellers’ feedback on buyers is extremely important to our ability to keep the integrity of Fiverr and provide sellers with better experience and protection. You can expect additional features in the coming future.

If a seller does not review the buyer from a specific transaction, the buyer’s review will be revealed 10 days after order completion. Once the sides have provided their feedback, their reviews will be made public and will be locked from further changes.

However, they made this change. Which means your lowest review will be removed. 😉

So, beginning with the September evaluation, the rating threshold will be lowered from a 4.8 to 4.7 average in the last 60 days, and the lowest rated order during the period will be removed from the evaluation of the seller.

no problem. but buyer feel guilty for this. I said him it’s ok. but he send same text again and again for edit it. 🙂

Recently I had the same situation, the buyer given review mistakenly as it was technical issue of mobile app. I contacted CS and they removed the rating. And allowed buyer to review again!! SO if it some sort of technical issue their might a chance for you.

the buyer given review mistakenly as it was technical issue of mobile app. I contacted CS and they removed the rating. And allowed buyer to review again!

I’m very surprised as you are the first and only person who has said this.

Recently I had the same situation, the buyer given review mistakenly as it was technical issue of mobile app. I contacted CS and they removed the rating. And allowed buyer to review again!! SO if it some sort of technical issue their might a chance for you.

Recently I had the same situation,

How recently? :thinking: the rule changed effective September 15. Was it after that?

Nope. Apparently humans don’t make mistakes, so it’s unforgivable and the buyer doesn’t get a chance to correct the mistake. 😂 Not even the seller can. Makes you look unprofessional if you have a typo in your review, which many notice only after reading it again. Easy fix is to not review buyers, or waste time re-reading it a few times before submitting.

I had the exact same issue last week. Buyer wrote me a very good review but only left 1 star. When he found out he had left 1 star instead of 5 he wrote support. Support just deleted his review. They said he would be given the possibility to write another but it doesnt seem to have worked. I think Fiverr has a lot of bugs… The whole website is really not user friendly and intuitive.
Anyway all I wanted was the 1 star review to disappear cause it drastically decreased my ratings so I’m still pretty happy they did something at all.

I had the exact same issue last week. Buyer wrote me a very good review but only left 1 star. When he found out he had left 1 star instead of 5 he wrote support. Support just deleted his review. They said he would be given the possibility to write another but it doesnt seem to have worked. I think Fiverr has a lot of bugs… The whole website is really not user friendly and intuitive.

Anyway all I wanted was the 1 star review to disappear cause it drastically decreased my ratings so I’m still pretty happy they did something at all.

Almost same scenario on my side!!

• 2 years later...

It has happened to me as well. I reviewed a buyer actually so it was vice versa. I contacted support and told them how important this buyer was to me, and in a minute my review was removed and I was able to write an honest review

Archived