Buyer want to see my work portfolio

justinspiration

buyer want to see my work portfolio ,means i am developer he want to see web site links which i develop, or my work portfolios site i have a site where my works are stored.

i want to know that ,may i send my site link or my project link when we communicate in fiverr inbox before order.

hope i clearly describe which i want to know from you .

hope i get my answer soon.

thank you

anindya

First I will say, why don’t you have any samples on your gig? You should take a screen snapshot of websites you developed and add them to your portfolio. Of course someone wants to see what you can do, you are only showing templates, so they need to see something.

However, before you do that, you should always ask your client if you can showcase their website in your portfolio, not all clients will want that, but some that are happy with your work should be fine.

I would add photos to your Fiverr portfolio, and then message back this buyer to tell them to go look at your gig and you updated it with samples.

The problem if you start sending out links is that Fiverr can think you are trying to contact the buyer directly. I think it says in the Terms of Service where you are allowed to link to. Or someone may know it here and share that information.

Archived