Buyer want to service

editing_hadi

I need an answer, please. A buyer wants to hair me for a video editing job. He agreed on $65 for this job. I’ve sent him an offer of $65 but he says that Fiverr shows $93.I searched that only 5% charges for buyer fee but Fiverr show $93 to him on my offer of $65. What are the charges for the $65 offer? how much my buyer pay to Fiverr to buying my video editing service of $65 .and what is issue going on please check and resolve me and my buyer are worried. attached file for better understanding.

but my buyer say that first time fiverr show this .

Ok let me try to explain one more time because “first time show this” have nothing to do with currency: you are sending your offer in USD but your buyer might see in in a different currency, it can be Canadian dollar, Australian dollar, Singaporean dollar etc. And of course with a conversion to a different currency the amount will be bigger on your clients side.

You can also ask him to make a screenshot of it.

Ok let me try to explain one more time because “first time show this” have nothing to do with currency: you are sending your offer in USD but your buyer might see in in a different currency, it can be Canadian dollar, Australian dollar, Singaporean dollar etc. And of course with a conversion to a different currency the amount will be bigger on your clients side.

You can also ask him to make a screenshot of it.

Thank you so much for your help. I asked to my buyer please check currency and accept my offer of $65 USD.

Archived