Fiverr Forum

Buyer wants a little change in design after the final delivery

So, buyer wants a little change in a design. He told me that if I make his required changes then he will accept the work. The order has 1 revision. And he already requested a revision. After that I’ve delivered the order. Now he wants a little change in the design. Should I do that? I’m new in fiverr. I don’t know what to do in this type of situation.

1 Like

Keep a good look out. some buyers are tricky and you may end up doing lots of revisions for free. Tell him that once the order is completed, there will be no adjustments. How ever, if he or she is a repeat buyer ( maybe long term ), there wont be an issue doing so.

2 Likes

His profile shows he is a member since 2010. He wants just some spacing between letters in an ambigram. He told me that if I can do this change he will accept my work. Should I tell him that this will be the last modification If I want to deliver the work again after this modification?

You can. Sometimes They need few changes after final delivery.

1 Like

If it’s a minor revision then in my opinion, do it. I usually don’t hesitate for such requests.

It builds a buyer-seller bond which ‘can’ be helpful in the future. That being said, don’t let this snowball into a continuous stream of revisions.

3 Likes

@sandm4n

exactly my point.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the help guys. I really appreciate it.

2 Likes