Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer wants me to remove gig image from review

Hello everyone,

I recently got contacted by an old buyer who was ‘shocked’ that I had breached our agreement because my live portfolio displayed the project image. As far as I know, the only way I can remove it is to turn off my live portfolio, but changes will remove all my displayed client work and there is no option I know of that allows an individual gig image to be reviewed. I have requested the buyer to either overlook the situation this one time and make sure to uncheck the box to show/hide the gig image(s) or to contact customer support to modify the review and uncheck the box. In any case I have not deliberately violated the deal and am looking for suggestions and feedback on how to proceed.

Hello umbrjaved,
You definitely, haven’t breached any problems. This is an automatic process once a gig finishes. I would contact Fiverr customer service and see what they say. And even if the buyer does a bad review based on that, it’s very silly on their behalf to make a comment as it’s standard for gigs to be shown to the public with the fiverr watermark…

You’re safe do not worry :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback! What a relief. :slightly_smiling_face:
I will make sure to remind any future clients to be mindful of that check box when they don’t want the gig images to be shown. Hopefully this won’t be a problem in the future.