Buyer wants me to sign a contract

So here’s the deal. Buyer asked for a quote on a job, and said they need to sign a contract with me. I said I appreciate it, but I’m not going to do anything that will violate my agreement with Fiverr, EVERYTHING has to go through them, and I can’t provide any contact info. He comes back and says name and email address only? I said “not even email…” Then he said I could sign it with just my name and Fiverr user name. I haven’t responded yet. Has anyone else had this happen? Is giving out just our name a violation of ToS? I thought it was, but am having a hard time finding that specific info on the Fiverr site.

Ignore anyone who asks you to violate the TOS of fiverr as this person is doing. Yes it is a violation to give your name. Also you do not need to sign any contracts. By the nature of having to give a name contracts are not something you can sign. If it’s that important to him he can look elsewhere.

That’s what I’ve been feeling too. I’ve shut him down 3 times, told him I’m sorry, but this isn’t going to work - and he keeps pursuing it. I’m ultra cautious, so I wanted to make sure I was approaching it correctly. I’m glad to hear my thoughts are on target. Thanks!

You could write to customer support. Maybe they’ll send him a nice official warning and he’ll realize that his contract isn’t going to work out here.

You should contact to customer support.

You are echo.

echo

cho

ho!

deleted

o!

You posted your o in the wrong box, didn’t you?

!

posted your o in the wrong box, didn’t you?

OKay, kids, off to write my favorite articles - conspiracy theories…did UFOs, 2Pac, JFK, Area 51 etc yesterday…today bigfoot, masons control the world and other lovely ideas.

Particularly enjoyed explaining how global warming is a hoax…and the first lunar landing was directed on a movie set by the great Kubrick…

Some of my favorite subjects in there.

I had not seen the comments above my comment.