Buyer wants my email address

jamir5333

But they says, fiverr will understand that it for team

Hi,

If you read the ToS, you would know that it is against the ToS to share personal information with buyers (just because they are asking for it). However, if the email address is mandatory for order completion, I would take Fiverr’s permission before posting it on the order page.

Fiverr takes ToS violations very seriously. They will either give you a warning or suspend/ban your account. The choice is up to you! If you don’t want your account to get banned, don’t share your email address with your buyer (even if they tell you it’s perfectly fine).

If I’d listened to everything my buyers said, I would’ve had a negative balance in my bank account and would’ve probably gotten permanently banned from Fiverr a long time ago.

Hi,

If you read the ToS, you would know that it is against the ToS to share personal information with buyers (just because they are asking for it). However, if the email address is mandatory for order completion, I would take Fiverr’s permission before posting it on the order page.

Fiverr takes ToS violations very seriously. They will either give you a warning or suspend/ban your account. The choice is up to you! If you don’t want your account to get banned, don’t share your email address with your buyer (even if they tell you it’s perfectly fine).

If I’d listened to everything my buyers said, I would’ve had a negative balance in my bank account and would’ve probably gotten permanently banned from Fiverr a long time ago.

You might have gotten into prison, too, considering what some buyers are asking for.

I had a buyer ask for my address so he could send me samples of a product he wanted me to write a letter about. I told him no, I value my privacy and it is against ToS. He said he has seen many gigs where sharing a letter is needed. I did not give him my address and he still is a regular buyer so it worked out.

You woud need to get permission from Fiverr CS to share your email.

Archived