Buyer wants Payment First

opportunitiz

Greetings Forum. I m Pretty New on Fiverr and my first Bid got noticed and the prospective buyer wants me to make a deposit as a security fee in either their Neteller or Skrill account. Would that be a normal Practice on Fiverr? Should this be a normal practice with Fiverr, I would also like to have some tips on which account/s to have that would make or enable me to be paid without any hassles. 2020-02-13T22:00:00Z

He is a spammer. Don’t continue with him. All payments only go through the Fiverr, nothing else. Read the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

Thank you a dozen, that was very helpful. Just out of curiosity, isn’t Fiverr supposed to verify Buyers to avoid stuff of this nature?

Thank you a dozen, that was very helpful. Just out of curiosity, isn’t Fiverr supposed to verify Buyers to avoid stuff of this nature?

isn’t Fiverr supposed to verify Buyers to avoid stuff of this nature?

They don’t verify them, no.

Just in case, for future reference: buyers are supposed to pay you for your services. As soon as someone wants you to pay them a fee (for example, they say that it’s a fee to get you registered and added to their team, and then you’ll be getting a lot of work), you can be certain that they’re just trying to scam you.

It’s going to help you a lot if you read Fiverr’s Terms of Service. It’s not some boring legal text, the terms explain pretty well how Fiverr works.

isn’t Fiverr supposed to verify Buyers to avoid stuff of this nature?

They don’t verify them, no.

Just in case, for future reference: buyers are supposed to pay you for your services. As soon as someone wants you to pay them a fee (for example, they say that it’s a fee to get you registered and added to their team, and then you’ll be getting a lot of work), you can be certain that they’re just trying to scam you.

It’s going to help you a lot if you read Fiverr’s Terms of Service. It’s not some boring legal text, the terms explain pretty well how Fiverr works.

Thank you very much will be wiser moving forward

Archived