Buyer wants to cancel after completing order

graphicdesignme

Ok, but he threatened me that he would report to customer support 😦 if I don’t cancel

Ok, but he threatened me that he would report to customer support 😦 if I don’t cancel

Come on… stand up for yourself! You did the work, the order was complete, and the buyer already left a review. The buyer does not have any right to a refund at this point. You deserve to get paid. Stand up for yourself, and say no!

Now i have sent him work, he finally said He is sorry the work is fine 😦

what about the report and feedback he left for me

So… you gave him free work, AFTER the order was marked as complete, and after he left a review? Why? The review cannot be changed. You gained nothing, and you gave him free work. He took advantage of you, and you let him do it. That was a really bad decision.

So… you gave him free work, AFTER the order was marked as complete, and after he left a review? Why? The review cannot be changed. You gained nothing, and you gave him free work. He took advantage of you, and you let him do it. That was a really bad decision.

Sir i was really worried about it. Which is why Idid it.

I just told him “what about the report you did for me”

he said he will change it

and now he has blocked me. i am not able to message him

Sir i was really worried about it. Which is why he did it.

That’s exactly what you shouldn’t have done. In situations like these, panicking and worrying will do you MORE harm than good. You need to have a level mind and think it through rationally.

I know it is much easier said than done and that it is natural for most people to panic in such situations… It is a good idea to at least not make hasty decisions (like what you did).

Just consider it a valuable lesson learnt. Now you know what you should and shouldn’t do when you are in a similar situation in the future.

What’s done is done. It’s time to put this bad decision behind you, learn from it, move on to the next order, and not repeat the mistakes of this order a second time.

What’s done is done. It’s time to put this bad decision behind you, learn from it, move on to the next order, and not repeat the mistakes of this order a second time.

Will it gain me an account warning?

He said he will remove the feedback if he is satisfied with the work. I didn’t say anything i just said that i am here for professional work, for serving my client?? (in reply to his message)

He said he will remove the feedback if he is satisfied with the work. I didn’t say anything i just said that i am here for professional work, for serving my client?? (in reply to his message)

I can’t tell you that, because I do not work for Fiverr. If Fiverr does give you a warning for anything related to that order, accept it, learn from it, and move on.

Archived