Buyer wants to cancel the order as they get better price somewhere else

jaimakhija

Hi Everyone, hope you’re all doing well.
Am New here, Good to be here. 🙂
I have come up with a issue, as my buyer ordered to make a menu.
He has a theme, i make it accordingly, he asks me to revise it by adding different elements(which means he approves the design and layout).
I make all the efforts and give enough time to bring out the best.
And then He says he wants a different design itself now.
I told him that would charge him extra.
I gave him enough time and everything communicating.

He then placed a new order for same.
When he marked the previous order completed, he gave me bad ratings.
And then texted me that he wants to cancel the new order he placed, as he has find someone else to do it for a better price.
And now with this…all the time and efforts that i put in, i get bad review and one cancellation, which will badly affect my profile.

I don’t know how much worried should i be at this moment.
Really want you guys to help me with this, as to what should be done next?
Thank you 🙂

Hi Everyone, hope you’re all doing well.

Am New here, Good to be here. 🙂

I have come up with a issue, as my buyer ordered to make a menu.

He has a theme, i make it accordingly, he asks me to revise it by adding different elements(which means he approves the design and layout).

I make all the efforts and give enough time to bring out the best.

And then He says he wants a different design itself now.

I told him that would charge him extra.

I gave him enough time and everything communicating.

He then placed a new order for same.

When he marked the previous order completed, he gave me bad ratings.

And then texted me that he wants to cancel the new order he placed, as he has find someone else to do it for a better price.

And now with this…all the time and efforts that i put in, i get bad review and one cancellation, which will badly affect my profile.

I don’t know how much worried should i be at this moment.

Really want you guys to help me with this, as to what should be done next?

Thank you 🙂

That is really bad experience . You should contact the CS with the screenshot of the conversation with the buyer . And tell them everything . Hope they will fix that issue … 😀.

You have all 5 stars reviews and only one 4 stars review, 4 stars is not a bad rating its still a good review. Dont worry and go on, dont get stress about a difficult buyer sometimes this happens, just focus on the next orders.

@boyy1993x Yes i totally agree.

May be my first time and i stressed out a bit.

Thank you for your time 🙂

That is really bad experience . You should contact the CS with the screenshot of the conversation with the buyer . And tell them everything . Hope they will fix that issue … 😀.

@jhakz1234 Yes i did that.

CS, they cancelled it for me without affecting my “completion rate”.

I would quickly do his order and deliver it to him. It’s unfair of him to do that cancellation to you. I see no reason to go to customer support about it. You are always free to refuse a cancellation.

@misscrystal I had to go to customer support, as buyer was very rude … i had no problem completing the order, but what sense that even if i complete it, he would anyway leave me with bad ratings.

I preferred to go to CS with screenshots, and they cancelled it for me without affecting my “completion rate”

Archived