Buyer wants to cancel. What to do?

hamiltonbelk

It will effect your completion rate percentage. I’m guessing the buyer isn’t willing to pay $55 for the service, if they were you can simply add the remaining money that is owed to an add-on in your package.

Yes - that’s what I suggested. I guess I will complete the order now b/c I don’t want to hurt my standings. Maybe the buyer can meet me in the middle.

If you directly contact CS to ask them to cancel it for you emphasizing it wasn’t your mistake, they may do it for you without any effect on your rankings. I exactly did it yesterday and it worked. A buyer ordered by accident so I headed for the seller help center.

If you directly contact CS to ask them to cancel it for you emphasizing it wasn’t your mistake, they may do it for you without any effect on your rankings. I exactly did it yesterday and it worked. A buyer ordered by accident so I headed for the seller help center.

Very good to know. Thank you!

Never agree to cancel.

Explain to the buyer what they get for your $10 order. Explain to them that if they want more they will have to pay more. Get CS involved at this point and explain the situation. They may well be a whole lot more helpful than you think … as long as you haven’t agreed to cancel. Don’t let them persuade you to cancel.

Your buyer ordered a $10 gig. Give them a $10 gig.

Don’t agree to cancel.

Archived