Buyer wants to change his review... Is there any chance? Plz help

abdulrehmanlhr

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone, I know tha you are not allowed to ask for 5 star rating and positive feedback. But, what if buyer tell you that “I have left you 5 star rating” in chatbox. Because I just write in my deliver that " Please don’t forget to share your experience about my service"… Now, should I say that or not? Can I get my account banned. Please guide if Someone understood the query. Shall be thankful 😊

Looking forward to hearing from all of you… Thanks

Hi everyone, I know tha you are not allowed to ask for 5 star rating and positive feedback. But, what if buyer tell you that “I have left you 5 star rating” in chatbox. Because I just write in my deliver that " Please don’t forget to share your experience about my service"… Now, should I say that or not? Can I get my account banned. Please guide if Someone understood the query. Shall be thankful 😊

Looking forward to hearing from all of you… Thanks

I know tha you are allowed to ask for 5 star rating and positive feedback.

I just write in my deliver that " Please don’t forget to share your experience about my service"

Not again…NEVER EVEN MENTION RATINGS OR FEEDBACK TO BUYERS.

Can I get my account banned.

Yes. You may receive warnings and you may get banned.

Hi everyone, just wanted to know that can I write “Don’t forget to share your experience about my service.” in my order delivery. Is there still will be a chance to get my account banned or it’s safe to write so because I didn’t mention 5 stars or positive feedback. Please guide me asap…
Thanks in advacne.

Archived