Buyer wants to change review

kbaaru

First of all am very grateful to all of you guys. As a new seller, I have learnt a lot from this forum. Anyway, a customer wants to change her review. She gave me a 3 star on completion of the order,which was strange because apparently she was satisfied with my work. I even asked her if she needed anything changed but apparently the order was perfect. She later realized the mistake and now wishes to change the review to a better rating. Is it possible guys? And what should I advise her. A bad rating will really affect my fiverr since am still a new seller.

First of all am very grateful to all of you guys. As a new seller, I have learnt a lot from this forum. Anyway, a customer wants to change her review. She gave me a 3 star on completion of the order,which was strange because apparently she was satisfied with my work. I even asked her if she needed anything changed but apparently the order was perfect. She later realized the mistake and now wishes to change the review to a better rating. Is it possible guys? And what should I advise her. A bad rating will really affect my fiverr since am still a new seller.

She is asking me to ‘‘send notification of dispute modification (something like that) where I can change your ranking’’

Archived