Buyer wants to report me

nuralamriaz

I got an order from a buyer. I he gave me 4 days to finish the job. 3 days passed.

I was about to upload all the files , i have edited. But he ask for refund. Ok i gave him the refund. He tell me now he will report me to fiverr for wasting his time. Dose it make any sense? Also threats me. Will say to his YouTube channel with my photo that I’m fake. Very wired. For me. Cause i never asked to extend delivery time. Let me know

Probably, his intention is just to degrade you or want to get his order at free of cost, your issue is critical try to resolve it with communication or it will be good to say sorry and figure out yourself from this messy situation.
The last option is to tell all the all situation to customer support service, they will give you suggestion or will assist your more precisely.

Probably, his intention is just to degrade you or want to get his order at free of cost, your issue is critical try to resolve it with communication or it will be good to say sorry and figure out yourself from this messy situation.

The last option is to tell all the all situation to customer support service, they will give you suggestion or will assist your more precisely.

Thanks. I have already said several times. That I’m sorry and I apologize. Lol Now he says " If you wish to say anything else, please use a lawyer "

Thanks. I have already said several times. That I’m sorry and I apologize. Lol Now he says " If you wish to say anything else, please use a lawyer "

What a man 😀 he is, then just block him is the last option, no need to be panic you will also face this kind of people so better to stay away and focus on your task.

Even if he reports you, nothing will happen because you did nothing wrong, just someone missing attention who wants to diffame you 🙂

His youtube channel probably has 30 subs maximum, don’t worry ^^

man, you’re crazy. LOL. I was laughing After reading ’ His youtube channel probably has 30 subs maximum’ . Thanks for the comment.

Yeah, no need to worry at all. He’s the one that should be worried, as it’s illegal in many countries to make videos defaming and trying to ruin someone’s reputation without proof, just because they don’t like you.

Plus threatening is also against Fiverr’s rules. So definitely report and block him as well (Can do both from the buyer’s profile page next to their avatar).

He want’s to report? Report him - be the first who will do this, and at the same time, send screenshots of his words to Customer Support. He is not adequate, he doesn’t have to be on Fiverr.

by the way, is there any reviews on his profile? What other people say?

man, you’re crazy. LOL. I was laughing After reading ’ His youtube channel probably has 30 subs maximum’ . Thanks for the comment.

I work with youtubers and twitch streamers, some of them are popular, they would never do such a thing, so someone going to harass a seller for free with pure nastyness has 100% 0 audience ^^

He want’s to report? Report him - be the first who will do this, and at the same time, send screenshots of his words to Customer Support. He is not adequate, he doesn’t have to be on Fiverr.

by the way, is there any reviews on his profile? What other people say?

He have 2 Reviews with 5 stars. 2 with 1 star.

Archived