Buyer who doesn't communicate doesn't like delivery

shi1508

Hi, I am a freelance web designer and I recently got an order which I completed. However, when I would make changes to the website, my client would change it to something else. I didn’t bother, as long as she liked it. She did not tell me to make the changes nor did she tell me she didn’t like my work. After I delivered the order, she expresses her dissatisfaction in a message explaining how she had to make all the changes. I do not want to receive a bad rating, what do I do? I do not see a fault on my end.

Tell her politely that you would have done all the changes she wanted if she told you so, through the “revision button”, and finish by saying something like “I’m very sorry for this misunderstanding, please let me know if you need anything else changed. I want all my clients to be 100% satisfied. Thank you!”.

This is really all you can do in this situation… good luck!

Tell her politely that you would have done all the changes she wanted if she told you so, through the “revision button”, and finish by saying something like “I’m very sorry for this misunderstanding, please let me know if you need anything else changed. I want all my clients to be 100% satisfied. Thank you!”.

I’m very sorry for this misunderstanding, please let me know if you need anything else changed. I want all my clients to be 100% satisfied. Thank you!

Great Tips. It will be very useful to handle this kinda circumstances . 😀

I want all my clients to be 100% satisfied

although we all want our customers to be 100% satisfied. … writing this might be consider as ’ feedback manipulation ’ … ( maybe ) there were a few discussions in the past about this

Thank you for your useful tips 🙂 its exactly what I did. Have a great day ma’am!

Archived