Buyer who leaves 1 star review unfairly

retouchstudio1

I am just mad…

A buyer who got his images exactly EXACTLY as he requested edited… completes the orders, don’t ask for modifications (as everything was edited as he wanted) and leave 1 star review

“Normal, not professional”

What can I do here? I have over 1800 five star reviews on fiverr for 2 years and a half and definitely know what I am doing so this is completely unfair review!

Should I contact CS?

I am so tired of this, going to push the higher more in order to avoid that buyers *hopefully)

I am just mad…

A buyer who got his images exactly EXACTLY as he requested edited… completes the orders, don’t ask for modifications (as everything was edited as he wanted) and leave 1 star review

“Normal, not professional”

What can I do here? I have over 1800 five star reviews on fiverr for 2 years and a half and definitely know what I am doing so this is completely unfair review!

Should I contact CS?

I am so tired of this, going to push the higher more in order to avoid that buyers *hopefully)

Should I contact CS?

Not really I guess because you first need to contact the Buyer and ask him what really made him leave 1 star review. It feels really bad however you have got few days to let buyer change the review.

It will be better than you aks him the reason and tell him the consequences of it on your account. If he feels it was by mistake you can open resolution center to ask him change the feedback.

If that doesn’t work contact CS too but I don’t think CS will do anything about this.

Should I contact CS?

Not really I guess because you first need to contact the Buyer and ask him what really made him leave 1 star review. It feels really bad however you have got few days to let buyer change the review.

It will be better than you aks him the reason and tell him the consequences of it on your account. If he feels it was by mistake you can open resolution center to ask him change the feedback.

If that doesn’t work contact CS too but I don’t think CS will do anything about this.

contact the Buyer

I don’t think we can contact buyer for asking about feedback. It might ban you. I’ve read this somewhere on forum. May be @cyaxrex can better suggest you.

Thank you

Should I contact CS?

I can not contact the buyer

contact the Buyer

I don’t think we can contact buyer for asking about feedback. It might ban you. I’ve read this somewhere on forum. May be @cyaxrex can better suggest you.

Thank you

I don’t think we can contact buyer for asking about feedback. It might ban you.

We can’t ask theb buyer to change the review or ask for 5 star. But what @retouchstudio1 said is that she delivered exactly what buyer wanted may be then she can atleast confirm from buyer why really did he leave 1* was it by mistake as I matched what your wanted.

If the buyer replied he left review being not delivered what he ordered then she can’t force him.

I don’t think we can contact buyer for asking about feedback. It might ban you.

We can’t ask theb buyer to change the review or ask for 5 star. But what @retouchstudio1 said is that she delivered exactly what buyer wanted may be then she can atleast confirm from buyer why really did he leave 1* was it by mistake as I matched what your wanted.

If the buyer replied he left review being not delivered what he ordered then she can’t force him.

The buyer left 1 start because he is mean…that’s it. He wants to leave 1 star review. I can not contact him, even if I could, I would not and it wont help…

The buyer left 1 start because he is mean…that’s it. He wants to leave 1 star review. I can not contact him, even if I could, I would not and it wont help…

Then contact CS also means nothing because if the buyer threats then in that case CS can help as the review is left to harm your profile image.

Then why there is option to contact CS “I want to remove or edit feedback” …it means it is possible?

Then why there is option to contact CS “I want to remove or edit feedback” …it means it is possible?

If its shows you that option then contact them. Fiverr CS can remove feedback only if you conversation smells fishy like buyer wanted to harm. If all went well and user left review as he did not like review then no luck I guess.

In times’ past, Fiverr CS used to delete unfair reviews - times have changed and this doesn’t appear to be much the case anymore. Even with the option to modify a review, it appears to be a manipulation of feedback in Fiverr’s system.

Rather than dwelling on a 1-star review and its unfairness, consider using your rebuttal feedback to lay out what you did for the client and that no communication on the buyer’s side was given before the 1-star feedback. You can mention that you tried to contact the buyer but was unable to. It’s my thought that a 1-star review will be nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Most buyers are liable to overlook it, especially given the number of positive reviews you have. Of course, how you word your rebuttal will dictate to potential buyers your own demeanor to the situation. If you come across as hateful, they’ll think the feedback was justified. If you come off as professional, they’ll just think of it as the buyer was having a bad day or something of the like.

Don’t bother contacting Fiverr CS - the only thing you’ll be given is a template message about reviews being final and they help to build a fair market - yada yada… something like that. Whether it’s justified or not is not the point in their eyes. They just don’t care.

Good luck!

In times’ past, Fiverr CS used to delete unfair reviews - times have changed and this doesn’t appear to be much the case anymore. Even with the option to modify a review, it appears to be a manipulation of feedback in Fiverr’s system.

Rather than dwelling on a 1-star review and its unfairness, consider using your rebuttal feedback to lay out what you did for the client and that no communication on the buyer’s side was given before the 1-star feedback. You can mention that you tried to contact the buyer but was unable to. It’s my thought that a 1-star review will be nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Most buyers are liable to overlook it, especially given the number of positive reviews you have. Of course, how you word your rebuttal will dictate to potential buyers your own demeanor to the situation. If you come across as hateful, they’ll think the feedback was justified. If you come off as professional, they’ll just think of it as the buyer was having a bad day or something of the like.

Don’t bother contacting Fiverr CS - the only thing you’ll be given is a template message about reviews being final and they help to build a fair market - yada yada… something like that. Whether it’s justified or not is not the point in their eyes. They just don’t care.

Good luck!

Thank you! I agree totally…

I just check your profile on fiverr, i want to say only one thing

just chill you are fine, i seriously though you are new,

You have thousand of positive review buyers will not care if you have some nagetive review as it is part of life

Wish you luck for next 1000

But I already sent a message to CS so I might be gone as well soon…

I’ve a similar experience but not with 1 star. Sometimes it happens. After all, I try to understand if I did any wrong & try to recover for next projects so that I get better experience with every buyer. I hope you will also be successful by facing many obstacles. Good wishes for you!

I really don’t know why you send the message to CS and how they are going to help you.

If i have thousand of order i will not care about these things.

but it is your account

wish you luck

Because I felt it was totally unfair and I could not contact the buyer

However, I message them again, saying I no longer want to change anything and accept the 1 star review…fair or unfair

Because I felt it was totally unfair and I could not contact the buyer

However, I message them again, saying I no longer want to change anything and accept the 1 star review…fair or unfair

It seems like he is not happy with the job or he just want to give one start review,

in any case you should move on.

Bye the way i am checking your profile, i was thinking you have thousand of order

you have around 2000 thousand order,

you must be doing a good job

Ok, this is happened to me yesterday. I tried to contact the seller and also CS but fiverr compensates me with a level warning demotion. I suggest to not to do anything so you don’t get a bad situation like it happened to me because fiverr will tell you that bad review will never be removed. All you have to do is to leave your review to the buyer to, give him 1 star as well and leave a super big negative review, so the future client when they see that bad review they will read your review as well.

Here is my topic about this in case you would like to check Unfair demotion warning

Ok, this is happened to me yesterday. I tried to contact the seller and also CS but fiverr compensates me with a level warning demotion. I suggest to not to do anything so you don’t get a bad situation like it happened to me because fiverr will tell you that bad review will never be removed. All you have to do is to leave your review to the buyer to, give him 1 star as well and leave a super big negative review, so the future client when they see that bad review they will read your review as well.

Here is my topic about this in case you would like to check Unfair demotion warning

Asking them to “reconsider their review” might get the OP a warning

eg. another seller got this message from CS:

Asking another user to edit or remove feedback, or specifically asking for positive feedback, is not allowed and is a violation of our Terms of Service.

• bolding added by me.

All you have to do is to leave your review to the buyer to, give him 1 star as well and leave a super big negative review, so the future client when they see that bad review they will read your review as well.

I think the best thing to do if replying to the negative review is to reply in a professional, polite way so future buyers wouldn’t be put off buying.

Also, when delivering maybe remind them they can ask for a revision if needed.

But the question is why this buyer after leaving 1 star review blocked me? I feel like from the beginning, he intended to do something like this.

When made the order, saying " GOOD LUCK"… Good luck? He sent also 2 images that could not be downloaded. Leaves 1 star and blocks me…

Oh well…

Did you ask him about the 2 images that couldn’t be downloaded when you got the order? Were they necessary for the order or could they have helped? Maybe you could have asked him to put them on a different site (eg. dropbox) or attach them on Fiverr?

But the question is why this buyer after leaving 1 star review blocked me

Maybe he’s worried he might be criticised for leaving the review?

Archived