I’m still getting used to Fiverr and read another forum about this problem, but I’m still not sure what to do. So here’s what happened… A customer contacted me and gave me some information on what he wanted. He didn’t give me too much to go on, but I pretty much made his flier with the information he gave me. I messaged him with the file of the finished flier (without delivering) and he has not responded in two days. I’m not sure what to do because he ordered my gig as extra fast so the gig is due tomorrow sometime. I checked out his Fiverr page and its blank. So here are my general questions.
- Should I deliver what I have done? I’m afraid that he might leave bad feedback and say I didn’t do it as advertised or something. I plan on offering him a free revision if I missed the point, but still…
- I’m still new-Ish on here and I have never had this problem before so… How do I request or do a “mutual cancellation”
- How do I offer a refund or refund the customer?
- How do I contact Fiverr customer support if he leaves negative feed back?
- Any other suggestions you might have.
Thanks for any advice or suggestions.