Buyer would not accept a custom offer and ask to start working without placing an order

HI, I have this problem with a buyer. who is not ready to place an order as it would ask him to pay but he wants me to start working and he would pay after the final work is delivered. I don’t know if this is a way to complete order. 😕

don’t know if this is a way to complete order. 😕

Then you need to read fiverr rules and how fiverr works again.

Your “buyer” doesn’t have an intention to pay you.

who is not ready to place an order as it would ask him to pay

Of course system would ask him to pay. Everyone pays for the work, why wouldn’t he want to pay for the work? Only if they have an intention to scam you.

If you still have doubts then read another topic that was discussed just today.

[image] I mostly see buyers ! 1- They asking for the initial designs or work and when we give them they will not order the service and 2- some buyers do that they take delivery of order first and do commitments to place order after satisfying from the services but didn’t reply then or order.How to tackle this ?

4A8301F7-FCEA-4815-AACC-275E0422CF22.thumb.jpg.968fa71d7b560fab0e47b018fdc6502f.jpg

don’t know if this is a way to complete order. 😕

Then you need to read fiverr rules and how fiverr works again.

Your “buyer” doesn’t have an intention to pay you.

who is not ready to place an order as it would ask him to pay

Of course system would ask him to pay. Everyone pays for the work, why wouldn’t he want to pay for the work? Only if they have an intention to scam you.

If you still have doubts then read another topic that was discussed just today.

[image] I mostly see buyers ! 1- They asking for the initial designs or work and when we give them they will not order the service and 2- some buyers do that they take delivery of order first and do commitments to place order after satisfying from the services but didn’t reply then or order.How to tackle this ?

Thank you so much. I asked him to follow the policy.

Archived