Buyers after delivery issues

3 buyers said that they don’t get option to add image at the time of review order even my live portfolio option is on.

The buyers don’t add an image that will show up on your gig as a live portfolio. When you deliver your order, you need to add an image or video of your work that you want to show up in your live portfolio section. Once they will accept and review your delivered work, the image that you added will automatically show up on your gig as the live portfolio.
Hope it helps

Thanks for the help but at the time of delivery i don’t get option like that. Can you share any links regarding this.

You just need to use “Upload Work” button for this and nothing else…

I have uploaded an image with PSD file but buyer said that they only get option to rate me nothing else.

When you upload the image and the PSD file, make sure you choose the image to be the portfolio item.

Apologies if you’ve done this already! :slightly_smiling_face:

This is how it works…

I added source file in .Rar form and uploaded sample image in upload work option still they are not getting it.

Thanks for the suggestion but i had done this still ineffective

Sounds like you’ve got to the stage where you’ll need to ask Customer Services for a bit of help - good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

Also i don’t get any buyers request regarding business card. When my buyer request get updated then it only show 3-4 request every time and some of them belong to sellers. I know i am new seller but i can’t use my 10 chance to get order. For 3 day i haven’t applied for any request. This dosent happens with my previous account this time i feel like deleting my account

Sorry - I’ve got no idea about buyers’ requests. :slightly_smiling_face:

Maybe the demand for that particular service is not as high as for other services? I’m offering translations from dutch to english and vice versa and I don’t see as many buyers requests as for translations from english to german for example.