Buyers are not responding

perfect_ps

You should improve your gig content. And are you sharing your gig to the social media’s? If not then do it.

If then also it doesn’t work then delete this gig and create a new gig but you should wait at least 3 months.

Hope this will help you

Thanks for your advise. But I also 4 social media’s sharing my gig and account and my key word are so good.

Thanks for your advise. But I also 4 social media’s sharing my gig and account and my key word are so good.

I visited your gig’s and I think you should change your gig images.

Anyway discuss with the senior sellers on Fiverr for more information.

Also your Avg. response time is 5 hours which is so bad. Keep going you’ll find success one day.

I visited your gig’s and I think you should change your gig images.

Anyway discuss with the senior sellers on Fiverr for more information.

Also your Avg. response time is 5 hours which is so bad. Keep going you’ll find success one day.

Thanks for your advise

You should improve your gig content. And are you sharing your gig to the social media’s? If not then do it.

If then also it doesn’t work then delete this gig and create a new gig but you should wait at least 3 months.

Hope this will help you

are you sharing your gig to the social media’s? If not then do it.

You really think you could get that many customers by sharing your Gig to social media? It’s not going to work and it is not effective at all.

then delete this gig and create a new gig but you should wait at least 3 months.

Who told you such information? What do you mean “you have to wait at least 3 months”? I got my first order by being on Fiverr for less than 2 weeks, which already debunks your myth about waiting 3 months. I see some misinformation which you got from… what sources, exactly?

You really think you could get that many customers by sharing your Gig to social media? It’s not going to work and it is not effective at all.

then delete this gig and create a new gig but you should wait at least 3 months.

Who told you such information? What do you mean “you have to wait at least 3 months”? I got my first order by being on Fiverr for less than 2 weeks, which already debunks your myth about waiting 3 months. I see some misinformation which you got from… what sources, exactly?

Off course it works if you share your gigs on social media’s cause by sharing your gigs you get a lot of impression and our goal is to get a lot impression.

Hope you got it.

And it’s my opinion, you may know the best.

Don’t rely upon Fiverr search engine impressions to determine the success of your gig(s). Impressions are just a number; they don’t really mean much when you stop and think about it. They only tell you how many times your gig cover is seen in a Fiverr search. They have nothing to do with people checking out your services.

What I mean by this is, don’t create a gig, and then just sit there watching search engine impressions go up and down. You’re wasting valuable time doing that. Take responsibi…

Spamming on social media does not work indeed. On the other hand, if your followers are your target customers, it gives very good results

Don’t rely upon Fiverr search engine impressions to determine the success of your gig(s). Impressions are just a number; they don’t really mean much when you stop and think about it. They only tell you how many times your gig cover is seen in a Fiverr search. They have nothing to do with people checking out your services. What I mean by this is, don’t create a gig, and then just sit there watching search engine impressions go up and down. You’re wasting valuable time doing that. Take responsibi…

Thanks for your feedback.

Spamming on social media does not work indeed. On the other hand, if your followers are your target customers, it gives very good results

Thanks for your Suggestions

Archived