Buyers are too important there

dinar8617

It is too disappointed for all sellers, that fivers always support all the buyers,

Here my experience for selling with buyers,it’s totally disappointed me,

buyer told me all are good & perfect, after sending the final delivery, she was put me a bad review, but here nothing my fault,if I contact with customer support they will support buyer

It is too disappointed for all sellers, that fivers always support all the buyers,

buyer told me all are good & perfect, after sending the final delivery, she was put me a bad review, but here nothing my fault,if I contact with customer support they will support buyer

Selling without buyers is a lot more difficult though so I suggest you try to get used to it.

but why she gives me bad review,

Thats what I asked you, what did she say in the review?

first she told me, it is Good,

after completed order then she told

I do not believe the service I bought was the level of time and attention he put in to my project. Though, I finished the order as buyers have little autonomy in the cancelation process other then asking for a cancelation and leaving it to the seller.

but why she gives me bad review,

Thats what I asked you, what did she say in the review?

“I do not believe the service I bought was the level of time and attention he put in to my project. Though, I finished the order as buyers have little autonomy in the cancelation process other then asking for a cancelation and leaving it to the seller.”

Apparently it is not the only one either. I think my biggest issue is with the fact that this guy calls his customers “irresponsible” and once said “not responsive,& he didn’t understand my service,” on a 4.5 star review that praised him.

“I do not believe the service I bought was the level of time and attention he put in to my project. Though, I finished the order as buyers have little autonomy in the cancelation process other then asking for a cancelation and leaving it to the seller.”

Apparently it is not the only one either. I think my biggest issue is with the fact that this guy calls his customers “irresponsible” and once said “not responsive,& he didn’t understand my service,” on a 4.5 star review that praised him.

you are right, this is not my fault,& she was also irresponsible in chat

I think You are trying to say, she didn’t communicated well, right? irresponsible is the wrong word here I guess…

no,she told me that she was delay because of her fault,

this not the reason,

She like the work,

and take revision many other times,after deliver it, now why she give me bad review, there is nothing

no,she told me that she was delay because of her fault,

this not the reason,

She like the work,

and take revision many other times,after deliver it, now why she give me bad review, there is nothing

As @eoinfinnegan suggested

" Selling without buyers is a lot more difficult though so I suggest you try to get used to it."

I 100% agree to this . Client is king here.

The order is complete, you have a review… move on to the next order. Continuing to complain (here on the forum) about the buyer’s right to post whatever review she wants, is a fruitless task. Learn from this experience, and work hard not to earn the same kind of review from your next order.

first she told me, it is Good,

after completed order then she told

I do not believe the service I bought was the level of time and attention he put in to my project. Though, I finished the order as buyers have little autonomy in the cancelation process other then asking for a cancelation and leaving it to the seller.

I do not believe the service I bought was the level of time and attention he put in to my project.

I know this kind of buyer a little too well. They are the kind who often have no idea how much a service should cost. This being the case, they project a cost which they feel is appropriate. I have had similar responses after spending 10+ hours on orders where the buyer has ordered a non-conventional service.

I occasionally get video orders where a buyer sends a power point presentation which they have meticulously made into a video storyboard. They then expect me to be able to wave a magic wand and make the existing material turn into an animated video. - Not realizing that I have to recreate every scene in completely different software and render it.

Buyers like this can’t be avoided, reasoned with, or ever fully satisfied. All you can do is let this experience go and be thankful that your other reviews more than balance out this one. To help this happen, maybe think about reviewing your buyer with:

“I am very sorry but like with all my clients, you could have let me know if you weren’t 100% happy with your order. You instead told me that you were satisfied. Maybe next time you order on Fiverr, think about contacting a service vendor prior to ordering, in order to discuss your project in more detail.”

I do not believe the service I bought was the level of time and attention he put in to my project.

I know this kind of buyer a little too well. They are the kind who often have no idea how much a service should cost. This being the case, they project a cost which they feel is appropriate. I have had similar responses after spending 10+ hours on orders where the buyer has ordered a non-conventional service.

I occasionally get video orders where a buyer sends a power point presentation which they have meticulously made into a video storyboard. They then expect me to be able to wave a magic wand and make the existing material turn into an animated video. - Not realizing that I have to recreate every scene in completely different software and render it.

Buyers like this can’t be avoided, reasoned with, or ever fully satisfied. All you can do is let this experience go and be thankful that your other reviews more than balance out this one. To help this happen, maybe think about reviewing your buyer with:

“I am very sorry but like with all my clients, you could have let me know if you weren’t 100% happy with your order. You instead told me that you were satisfied. Maybe next time you order on Fiverr, think about contacting a service vendor prior to ordering, in order to discuss your project in more detail.”

Buyers like this can’t be avoided, reasoned with, or ever fully satisfied.

Some never read the gig description and therefore have no idea what they purchased.

May I use this…? I will save this in case I get a bad review. Like they say You should save something for the bad time You know 🙂

Archived