Fiverr Forum

Buyers Asking For Samples, Then Disappear πŸ™„

Hello Fiverrians :family_man_woman_boy:

I am still looking forward to getting my first order, the only challenge I have is this, I get contacted and asked to do a little task or go online and register/sign up on a website with the promise of purchasing my Gig, then the buyer disappears after dropping the message.

It’s so frustrating.

I need all your professional advice on this, so I can start earning a have a more professional experience on the Fiverr Community.

Your opinions are most welcomed :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I advise you to read this topic and learn what you did wrong here.

Let me know if you didn’t understand.m even after reading the post. :relieved:

its pretty simple, you work only with an order, I wouldn’t send samples also as most of the times turns out that they disappear.

Same think was happened with me. Wishing you a better luck for next time.

what kind of sample you have sent?:rofl: (just for fun).

Do not worry it happens with everyone.Share your gig more and more on social media.You will get more buyer

1 Like

Hi @kenjizzle,
If a buyer asks me to give me a sample in the message or even in order page before delivering, I simply just put a watermark with Fiverr logo in my design image or video with 5-10% opacity so that it doesn’t bother my buyer but it helps me to keep my ownership before delivering. And if you have voice over you can put audio watermark saying β€œfiverr.com”. And if he ask you to remove the watermark you can simply answer it with β€œIts against the fiverr rules and I can only give you the original without the watermark only after you place the order as delivery”. It may help you.

3 Likes

Dear be careful next time and best of luck in future

what? what are you talking about?

1 Like

Nice Tip :+1:

Thanks!

1 Like

I meant buyers disappears after sampling so next time don,t offer samples before bulk order.

Hi

Good suggestion.

Best Regards.

Why are you telling me this? I am not the OP, atleast see before commenting. :rage:

Okay noted please don,t mind

I have faced similar situation !
In my case, what I did was - shared a snap shot of work or an image, not the actual file.
So this way, you are actually displaying your work outlook, not the core data. :grinning:

2 Likes

Its a good way but I think not the best. Because in case of me, I work in motion graphics and I have to deliver video or sequences of motions by snapping which will be a time consuming. So, I deliver video with watermark of fiverr logo in 5-10% opacity which keep my ownership. And in case of logo, if the snapshot is high quality and the buyer is clever enough he can easily image-trace the logo to get the vector file and get the original logo. So, I will suggest to use watermark. Thank you.