Buyers being a mess

naim_keys

Well, i’ve had some clients order from me, without sending a private message, and their orders were a mess, that could’ve led to a negative review, it happens a lot, they come order and be like, i want something like this but not like this but a little bit like this… you all know what i mean, a messy order with not enough information and with so much useless blah blah that doesn’t help you even to understand the idea you need to work on 😅 what do you guys do when such things happen ?

I raise my prices until I no longer get orders without messages first. And then I carefully vet my clients, and if they are a mess, I say no.

the problem here is that, one or two negative reviews might throw your gig to the last pages, and one dispute could get you falsly banned or something, i think fiverr should review the sellers rights on the platform, i mean we’re not getting any at this point.

the problem here is that, one or two negative reviews might throw your gig to the last pages, and one dispute could get you falsly banned or something, i think fiverr should review the sellers rights on the platform, i mean we’re not getting any at this point.

That’s precisely why I don’t take that kind of client. If anyone orders without messaging first, I cancel. And that’s why I raised my prices up to a point where I don’t get people ordering without contacting first.

Archived